CHAPTER 13 : INVESTIGATION.

_F/N POV_

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I didn't scream, I just sat back down on the floor,frozen with tears running down my cheeks.

Sonia : Bya...kuya...? Wh-Why is Byakuya...?

Mahiru : N-No...... NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just sat there horrified, staring blankly at the dead body as showers of screams rang out behind me...

_Third Person POV_

Mahiru : Wh-Why!?

Nekomaru : WHAT IS THIIIIIIIIIS!?

Teruteru : GYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Kazuichi : Th-This..... It's impossible....!
Dont mess with me! This might be some kind of mistake!

Ibuki : This can't be real blood, right? Its gotta be something like jam or sauce...... C-Cause if not, th-this... A Blub-blub-blub-blub...!

Monokuma : Good gracious...! Things quickly took a turn for the worse.. My, my now this is interesting! On this tropical paradise known as Jabberwock island, the very first murder has finally taken a place!

Hajime : M-Murder?

Monokuma : And before I continue someone please take my darling away from that filthy dead body.... She's been staring at it for a while now....

Hajime and Nagito looked towards F/N who had tears in her eyes and was blankly staring at the body.

They were about to go towards her but someone else beat them to it.

Gundham : My Dark queen....

Gundham put one of his hands on F/N's shoulder which shook her out of her trance. She looked at Gundham with tears. It really broke Gundham to see her like this.... She quickly wiped her tears and stood up, Gundham following her.

F/N : I-I'm Fine... Don't worry about me...

She crossed her arms in front of her and looked away from everyone.

Monokuma : Thank you, Gundham. For helping my Sweetheart so anyways-

Nagito : H-Hold on! Then does this mean.....!?

Monokuma : Puhuhu....Of course... Byakuya was killed.........by one of you.

Hajime : Wha-..!?

Monokuma : if you look at that body,you can instantly tell.he was obviously  murdered. Look, he has such a horrible expression on his face, dont'cha think? A face filled with regret that his life was ended by force, all thanks to someone else's selfish desires. To have a dying face such as this... If this isn't murder, then what the heck could it be..? Byakuya was mostly sacrificed.... By someone who reaaaaaaally wanted to leave this island.

Hajime : L-Lies.. Its all lies! You're lying that he was murdered!

Peko : What... What is this!? I-Is that really Byakuya!?

Chiaki : Why... Why did this happen? Why... Byakuya...?

Monokuma : I see, I see.... It appears Fuyuhiko is the only one who isn't here... Sooo,in the spirit of keeping everyone in the same page, how about we do this in the usual way!?

*Ding dong dong ding*

Monokuma : A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed,the class trial will begin!