CHAPTER 21 : WHAT IS IT NOW!?

[This is why kokichi is in v3]

[And incase y'all are wondering why I chose F/N's looks and all is cuz all the protag we play are their own character and they have their own looks so, I thought it would be best to choose how F/N will look like and just let y'all choose any names for her and I don't make any sense here so sorry. 😃]
[-Cherry_Lex- YOUR ART IS GOOD OKAY!? THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR EVERYTHING. STOP SAYING IT'S TRASH CUZ IT'S NOT AND IT'S GOOD.
ok that was my small msg.:))) ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_F/N PoV_

The morning announcement played but i was too tired to get up from the bed. Hearing his voice in the morning itself is enough to make my day bad. Not like these days are good in the first place. I didn't feel like getting up just yet and as I was about to go back to sleep again, the door bell rang.

.....omg.......pleaseeeeeeeee.

Feeling grumpy and tired, I got up from my bed and straight out opened the door, not caring I was only wearing my sweater.

Mahiru : Ah, Good morn-Ahhhhhh!

Mahiru looked away from me, blushing.

F/N : .....You don't need to freak out, Mahiru. You literally showered with Hiyoko so what's the problem?

Mahiru : N-No it just caught me of guard......and what would've happened if a boy was here instead of me!? Gosh, Don't open your door for anyone if you are half naked!

Mahiru started scolding me but I was too tired to even listen to her properly so I just nodded my head.

Mahiru : Anyways, F/N.I think you got my whole point so now go get ready and I'll meet you at breakfast!

F/N : *yawn* Of course.....

Mahiru smiled warmly at me and left. Her smile makes her look really cute to be honest.

I closed the door and started to get ready for breakfast. As always I wore my usual clothes and carried my guitar. I looked at the long mirror present in my room beside the shelf. I smiled at myself.

F/N : Good job, F/N.You have survived yet another day.

I exited my cottage, locking it on my way out. I don't know why but I felt energetic despite what happened yesterday, I think it was mahiru's smile or not. I started humming some random song while walking towards the restaurant. Only some people were present at the restaurant at the moment. I walked to the table far back and just sat down waiting for the others. The atmosphere around here was obviously tense, Everyone was pretty worried about what happened yesterday.

Hajime was the last one to arrive and there was still no sign of Nagito.

Kazuichi : Hey, you came at the right time. What do you think, Hajime?

Hajime : What do I think about....what?

Kazuichi : Argh! Isn't it obvious? The stuff he said about a traitor and the world ender! Im asking if you know anything about it!

Hajime : After one night's sleep.....There's no way I'd suddenly find out anything.

Mahiru : Well, that's obvious....the same goes for me too....

Peko : I didn't get enough sleep last night because of that baffling nonsense.

Mikan : B-But I wonder....if it's really true...that there's a traitor among us...