CHAPTER 9 : MYSTERIES

*Ding dong, bing bong*

Monokuma : Ahem..... Hope's peak academy's school trip executive Committee has an announcement to make. It is now 10pm.Night time can be confusing... If you're out at night and accidently meet a killer.... Then it sucks to be you! But if you're worried about that and can't sleep, I've prepared a cottage on the hotel grounds for each of you. Every single one of you, please feel free to rest in your own rooms.However before you go to bed, I'd suggest you lock your doors. You never know who might be planning to kill you! puhuhu, buh-bye!

_F/N POV_

That bear.......
Everyone apparently was on their ways to their own cottage. None seeming to talk with one another.
Well... What else reaction will you expect from them. I should also head to my cottage....

Soon I started to walk towards my cottage, it had a small picture of my head on the mail box in front.

The room was  a normal room. Everything you needed in a room, luckily there was also a guitar stand. I placed my guitar down and went towards the bathroom. Since the bear arrived I felt something different in me..... Something different in my feelings? Personality?

I washed my face and went towards the bed. I took of my shoes and socks.
I took of the overalls too. So now I was on my shirt and underpants only. I untied my hair and collapsed onto the bed.
Why?... Why me? I never even wanted to be in this place.....Will people really kill to get out of this island?... Yes.... And no.i can't say for certain, everyone has different backgrounds and likes.
I should just sleep......

It took hours for me to fall asleep.....

The morning announcement played. Hearing that Bear's annoying voice made me want to destroy the moniter.
I groggily got up from my bed and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into some fresh clothes.I didn't bother to take the guitar with,as I was about to go out, something I didn't want to see came.

Monokuma : Rise and shine, Darling.

F/N : What do you want?

Monokuma : oooh~someone's in a grumpy mood. I came here to tell you to collect the stuffed animals of my-

F/N : Tell someone else to pick your trash and get out.

Monokuma : .... You're so mean! Can't say I don't like it... Man here I thought you'd want to collect my stuffed animals, well I'll ask someone else. Bye sweetheart!

With that Monokuma left, I wanted to ask how does he know my name, apparently he knows everyone's name but still, there was something to it.

I got out of my cottage and saw kazuichi and Hajime. I started to walk towards them.

Kazuichi : Kyaaaaaahhhhhh!!

F/N : My god.... Why are you shouting so early in the morning?

Kazuichi : Ah, it's just you F/N.

F/N : yeah,it's me.

Hajime : He also did that to me too.

Kazuichi: By the way.... D-Did you see them? Ahhh man..... Not good... What the hell are they...!? Definitely not good...

F/N : What are you talking about?

Kazuichi : The bridge... You know, the bridge at the central island?

Hajime : Did something.... Happen?

Kazuichi : No shit! Why the hell else would I be here!

F/N : ....Stop shouting, your throat is gonna hurt.