CHAPTER 3 : HEART THROBBING SCHOOL TRIP.

.
.
.
.
.
F/N POV.

I look around myself. The wonderful calming blue sea gleamed under the sun and the tiny grains of sand under my shoe. The palm trees slightly shaded our group from the sun. It was perfect. But this was not the time to admire this place.

How? Why? .

??? : Huh!?

This can't be happening. We were just at Hope's peak academy. How are we here?

??? : What.....the hell is this!?

??? : um.......
Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-what!?

You : how is this even possible!?

I was having a real hard time processing all this.

??? : This is a joke...... Right?

??? : wh-where are we!?

??? : huh!? What's going on!?

Usami : everyone! Please stay calm!

You : Usami! How did you do this!?

I asked the stuffed animal who was looking strangely happy.

Usami : there is no reason to panic! Seeee? Look around!

The sight was beautiful but that didn't help me calm down one bit. This was just too weird to process and my mind and brain was not helping me one bit.

Usami : feast your eyes on this beautiful ocean....its like your heart is being washed clean, isn't it?.... It washes away everything..... Even all the bad things....

Not really......

??? : Hold on! Give us the details... Where in the world are we...?

Usami : where you ask? Well obviously we're....

Usami giggled.

Seriously,what's wrong with her?

Usami : .....Out where it's better! Out where it's wetter! Out by the sea.

??? : I-I understand this is the sea, but... What are we doing here!?

Usami : you know.... Your throat is gonna get hoarse if you keep on screaming like that.

Usami said as nothing is wrong. As what we are experiencing right now was normal. As everything is all right.
Is this normal? Or.... I can't even process this. I want to puke.

??? : But... We were at the school and now we're suddenly at the sea... This is impossible...

Usami : please... Do not worry. The school trip has just started! That's all!

??? : But, like, why are we on a school trip all of a sudden!? You totally skipped all the stuff that comes first!

You : yeah! We were supposed to attend hope's peak academy!

Usami : ah, Hope's peak.... I see... I see
You guys are feeling unsure about Hope's peak. Then in that case......
Please forget about hope's peak! Thats why we are having a school trip in the first place!

??? : The hell do you mean forget about it!?

The same guy. He keeps on yelling but he got a point.

You : ..... Why do you want us to forget about hope's peak?

??? : Hey..... What are you? Just what are you scheming?

Usami : Wha-wha-what!? Im not scheming anything! I'm doing this for everyone's sake! Im praying from bottom of my heart that hope will grow within my heart and everyone's heart.

{Nagito baby don't take any of that to heart... Okay}

What is she saying? "Hope"What does that got to do with anything ?

Usami : there is nothing dangerous on the island whatsoever. So please, there is no reason to worry at all.

I don't trust these two statements she just said.

??? : island ? Did you just say island?

Oh yeah, she did. That was sarcasm by the way.

Usami : Yup! And it certainly is beautiful . It was prepared just for us, an island free from other people and danger.

You : Wait....so...... We're the only people on this island!?

Ok. I regret sassing that boy earlier in my mind.

??? : perhaps..... You brought us to this uninhabited island to make us kill each other!?

What!? Why is that so specific!? Either this boy knows too much than anyone else here or either he has a wild imagination.

You : w-what!?

Usami : ha-wa-wa!? K-kill each other!?
Nuh-uh! No way! Bloody business like
Causing violence or inflicting pain is a big no no on this island! Even the word kill...... Just saying it horrifies me! Kyaah! So scary.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Usami : while you all relax on this island paradise, you must get along and strengthen your bonds with one another. That's the main rule of this heart throbbing school trip.

So we are here to know one another.... I mean we could have done it in the academy.

??? : Heart throbbing school trip?

This guy sure likes to repeat the sentences others say.

Usami : That's right! Spend these peaceful and relaxing days nourishing hope and lazing around. Free from pain, free from suffering....
Truely! This lovey-dovey heart throbbing school trip is the homework for all of you!

??? : Wha-... What the hell does that even mean!?

Usami: Now then... Let the heart throbbing school trip begin!!

Okay! Calm down... Everything Is fine.
Everything is fine. Everything is fine?

My thoughts were interrupted by the
Ahoge boy next to me, crashing down.

He seems the type to faint hearing bad news. Seriously, this guy is taking this really hard. I mean I can't blame him, I shouldn't let my guard down.

??? : I'll stay with him until he wakes up.

Some people nodded and left to explore. I was really caught up in my head to notice the white haired boy looking at me.

??? : hey! You alright? You seem stressed.

You : huh? Oh! Yeah I'm fine. I just have to clear my head.

After saying that, I started walking further into the beach. Ignoring the marshmallow boy.
After walking sometime, I sat down on the beach.
I wonder what my parents are doing right now. I have so many questions about this. Usami is a bit suspicious.
Why did she want us to forget about hope's peak? What does she mean by suffering and pain? I mean, everybody has their ups and downs. We can't just run away from our problems.she's definitely hiding something......
.
.
.
.
.
Yo.
What's up. How you all doing.
Feel free to comment too... Ya know☺
Ok
Bei😘