CHAPTER 20 : THE MYSTERY OF JABBERWOCK ISLAND

.
.
.
.
.
_F/N POV_

We soon reached the ancient ruins. To my surprise everyone was there except nagito.

Nekomaru : What the heck is this...? Such a gigantic building.

Sonia : However,it's clearly fainted...it looks like an ancient ruin.

Peko : it seems...Perhaps this is an actual ancient ruin.

Mahiru : How should I say this....dont you think this building resembles a school.....?

Hm.....It does have a small resemblance to Hope's peak but....why do we need a building like this here?

Kazuichi : You found something, right Chiaki ? What did you find?

Fuyuhiko : I'll fucking cut you if this is a waste of time.

Mahiru : I didn't know *you* were also here.

Fuyuhiko : That bitch over there kept bugging me.....So I finally came.

Ibuki : Did you maybe find a way to get off this island?

Chiaki : Nope.Nothing like that.

Hiyoko : Aww, then who cares? I should've played in the bath with Mahiru more.

Gundham : Then what in the world did you find?

F/N : What did you find, Chiaki?

Chiaki : Hmm, about that....I don't know...

Peko : what do you mean...you don't know?

Chiaki : ....It's like it doesn't belong with a building like this...i keep thinking about it and it feels unnatural. Its like a comic book originally about baseball becoming a side scrolling action game..... It's unnatural like that....

F/N : ....um.....Could you explain it in a more understandable way....

Chiaki : Look, that door over there.

I walked closer to the door Chiaki pointed along with Hajime and looked at it carefully.

Hajime : its hard to make out from all these dust but....this is the door you mean right?

Chiaki : Yeah, it looks like that's the door to the ruin.

Mahiru : So what's wrong with this door?Can you go inside?

Chiaki : Before we attempt to go inside... Let's try brushing off some of this dust and clearing some of these root things off the door. If you do, I'm pretty sure you'll understand what i mean by "unnatural".

Kazuichi : I don't really understand... But I guess we should try what she says.

Just as Chiaki said, we brushed off the dust and cleared the roots that were stuck to the door. And then....