CHAPTER 12 : MURDERERS AND VICTIMS

F/N POV

I was currently laying down on my bed and was staring at the ceiling.

Is this party really a great idea? Is there really a traitor? Can I really trust the people here?..... No F/N , you shouldn't doubt your... Friends.

*Ding ding Ding*

I got snapped out of my thoughts when the door bell rang. I got up from my bed and opened the door.

F/N : Oh, hey hajime... What's up?

Hajime : um... I was about to go to the old-building and thought about inviting you to go with me.....

F/N : Oh that's really kind of you....give me a sec.

Hajime : o-ok

I ran inside my room and wore my shoes and got outside and locked my room.

F/N : Let's go Hajime.

Hajime nodded.

_Third person POV_

Hajime and F/N started to walk towards the old-building.

When they entered the Hall they saw Byakuta standing there.

F/N : Hey, Byakuya.

Byakuya : You both are here.... Now then stand up straight and raise your arms.

F/N : Eh?

Hajime : Why do we have to do that?

Byakuya : Because I need to do a body check.

Hajime : Body check!?

Byakuya : Since I'm the one hosting the party. It's necessary for me to take all possible security measures. I already promised that I would not allow even one person to become a victim....!

Hajime : I-I get it...

F/N looked at Byakuya in admiration and slowly raised her hands.
Byakuya went ahead and thoroughly search her, starting with her legs and working his way up.
Hajime and F/N just blushed furiously.
One Blushing because someone was touching her and One blushing because a boy was touching a girl in a thoroughly matter. Byakuya finished checking F/N, his face was a bit red barely noticeable. He then started to check hajime.

Byakuya : It appears both of you haven't brought anything dangerous...

Hajime : Of course I haven't !

F/N : Why would we?

She puts her hands behind her head.

Byakuya : ... very well, I shall allow you to enter.

It was at the moment both of them noticed a strange item near where Byakuya was standing.

Hajime : Metal cases?

F/N : What's that for?

Byakuya : Duralumin, actually. I found them at the supermarket. This one is used to store any dangerous item I find during body checks. The other one is for..... Well, let's just say it's for emergencies only.

F/N looked at Byakuya suspiciously before turning her head away.

F/N : What do you mean "emergencies"?

Byakuya : Don't worry about it... The other's are already here, gathered at the dining hall in the back. Go there and wait....

As soon as he said that, Byakuya turned his back from the other two.