CHAPTER 4 : MEETING THE ULTIMATES.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N POV.

I was lost in my thoughts. This is just too weird. I want to go home......
I just want to go home. I was so lost in my thoughts that I failed to notice the two boys staring at me.

??? : hey, you there?

I jerked my head and looked at the direction the voice came. It was the same white haired boy with the ahoge boy who collapsed earlier.

You : oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there.

??? : it's fine.We are here to introduce ourselves.

You: oh! In that case. Hi, I'm F/N L/N and I'm the ultimate guitarist. Nice to meet you.

??? : ah! I've heard about you. Your talent in guitar is so outstanding. I cannot bring words to describe you and your talent.

I could feel my face start to heat up. I'm really not used to compliments. No matter how many times I hear it. I just couldn't get used to it.

You : u-uh i-its not a big deal......

I managed to blurt out.

??? : it is a big deal! It's ama-

??? : Nagito. I think we should also introduce ourselves.

??? : ah! I'm sorry. My name is nagito komaeda. My ultimate is.... Actually it's really disappointing. It's not even an actual talent. I just have luck.

You : you have luck

You : you have luck....?

Nagito : ahh, it really disa-

You : that's so cool! How does your luck work!?

Nagito seemed taken back with the sudden compliment. His cheeks turned a little red.

Nagito : I'm glad, you think my luck is cool. It consists of good luck and bad luck. If I get something good, next time a bad thing can happen. My luck is just unpredictable and not dependable at all.

You : wow. It feels like a super power actually.God of luck... Yeah... Oh I'm sorry I didn't ask your name.

I turned to the ahoge boy who was watching us dumbfounded.
He quickly gained his posture and started introducing himself.

??? : it's alright. My name is hajime hinata. Nice to meet you.