CHAPTER 10 : STOLEN MEMORIES!?

F/N had some free time today, so she decided to spend the time with Ibuki and Nagito.

After spending time with them, she returned to her cottage.

F/N : Well, that was exhausting...
But fun too.

*Ding ding ding ding*

F/N : Huh?

The moniter in her room lit up revealing Monokuma sitting on a chair with a drink in his hand.

Monokuma : Ahem! Hope's peak academy's school trip Executive Comittee has some announcement to make..... Hello Everyone! The fun time you've all been waiting for is about to begin! I wonder what festivities awaits you?..... Oops, don't wanna ruin the surprise! It was a little "meh" At first but anyway... Please gather at Jabberwock Park.

F/N : What is this bear scheming......

With an uneasy feeling,F/N exited her cottage. She started to walk towards the park, halfway through her walk Ibuki caught up with her.

Ibuki : F/N! What do you think Monokuma is planning?

F/N : No idea......

Ibuki : Dont worry though! As long as F/N is there Ibuki will be alright and as long as Ibuki's there F/N will be alright, Promise!?

Ibuki stretched out her pinky. F/N chuckled and tied her pinky around Ibuki's.

F/N : Pinky promise......

Soon they both reached, while still holding their pinkies. Everyone except Hajime was there. F/N let goes of ibuki's finger and stands next to Mikan and Ibuki.

Soon Hajime arrived.

Byakuya : Once again, you're late.... Did you lose your nerve? Anyway it seems everyone is here....

Kazuichi : Ugh what is it this time? So friggin' annoying....

Fuyuhiko : Then you shouldn't have come.

F/N : If he didn't have came, who knows what monokuma will do to him?

F/N says while putting her hands behind her head.

Kazuichi : Ahhhh! Don't say such things... Even if it's true who knows what will happen?

Fuyuhiko : Heh, since none of us know what'll happen,maybe you should be the one to test that out.

Mahiru : Hey! You may talk like you're  tough , wise guy. But you wouldn't be here unless you were scared too!

F/N : *whispers*she's speaking facts...

Fuyuhiko : What!?

Mahiru : I guess even a big bad yakuza like you must've been scared of that monster, huh?

Fuyuhiko : What the fuck did you just say!?

Nagito : S-stop it you two! Fighting among friends isn't good!

Fuyuhiko : What? Did you just say "friend"?

F/N : is he deaf? Why can't he get it through his thick skull?

Fuyuhiko : I'm not your friend, dumbass! When did I ever become friends with you bastards!?

Hajime : Eh?

Fuyuhiko : Hmph... Let me be perfectly clear.... I can do it, you know?

Teruteru : Huh?