CHAPTER 14 : CLASS TRIAL 1 pt.1

_Third Person POV_

Hajime and F/N finally reached the Monokuma Rock. Most of the people were present there.

Kazuichi : ....huh? Hey, what the heck is that mountain!? Wh-when did that get there!?

Peko: That story... That story might be true after all. There might be an enormous organization involved in all this...

Hajime : You mean.... What Byakuya said before, right?

Sonia : Byakuya.....we still needed his knowledge.

Nekomaru : Tch..! I still can't believe he's dead!

Ibuki : Byakuya, Byakuya, Byakuya, Byakuya...

F/N : what happened to Gundham and Fuyuhiko?

Mikan : N-Now that you mention it.... It appears they aren't here yet...

Hiyoko : Ah, I know! They probably ran away!

F/N : We don't have time for this....why aren't they coming....

Monokuma : Aw hell naw! There's no way I'd let them escape, you know!
Look! I dragged this one back over here!

Fuyuhiko : I-Im tellin' you, let me go!

Monokuma : Hey now, if you keep acting violent, I might just eat you up.

Mahiru : Hey, Fuyuhiko! What were you doing all this time!?

Fuyuhiko : Nothing.... I wasn't really doing anything. I was just chilling in my room when I heard that fat bastard got killed. Tch... Who the fuck cares about that anyways....

Mahiru : You....how can you say something so irresponsible!? We've been doing our best to investigate this murder,even though we don't want to just to survive!

Nagito : Mahiru that's enough....you too Fuyuhiko..

F/N : What about Gundham?

Gundham : I am right here... Remember this well ! A main character arrives when he intends to!

F/N observed Gundham carefully.

Nagito : You've noticed it too... Huh, F/N?

Gundham : fuhahhahaha!

Monokuma : all right! Now that everyone's all here..Lets take the secret entrance to the trial field!

Monomi : P-Please wait a second!

Monokuma :.... My my, Monomi. Just what are you doing here? Nobody asked for you.

Monomi : I..I.......!

Monokuma : hm? Do you actually want to join in...? Do you want to taste how powerless you are at the class trial? You're an even bigger masochist than I thought.... Oh well! I'm a big brother who dotes on his little sister. I shall allow your special participation!

Monomi : ....

Monokuma : I'll go on ahead and wait for you guys,so hurry over!

Teruteru : He told us to come....but how do we get there...?

Suddenly the Monokuma rock start to tremble, one of the faces opened its mouth and roared.

Hajime : Wh-What the....!? Something's shaking....!?

Monomi : Th-This is dangerous! Everyone, please get down!