𝟻. [ 'ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ' ] ⛈️

Another day you're not looking forward to, now that unwanted guests are here. But you forced a smile as you sat beside the man named Raphael. You both sat beside each other while his parents sat in front of you inside the carriage. Today, your guests wanted to see the city, so you had to give them a tour. Rosaria was also riding along the carriage beside the coachman.

The carriage had stopped in front of the bridge for there was no parking space after crossing it.

"welcome to Mondstadt city, the city of freedom as you all know" You said and entered through the gates as your guests admired the place.

"This is the market place, amazing shops with bizarre items, including a flower shop with Mondstadt's specialties" You began to explain, it wasn't all that grand as you make it sound. You just had to entertain them as much as possible.

"if we keep walking to the right side of the city, you'll see the well-known tavern, the best selling wine in my opinion, Angel's share"

"I've heard so much about the wine, I'd like to try some, dear" The woman pleaded to her husband. "so we'll have a seat" He chuckles. You smiled to them and let them through the door first as Rosaria held it open.

"You go first" Raphael says, trying to be a gentleman. You don't wanna be too nice so you just nodded and went before him, trying to not waste much time.

"welcome to Angel's share! I reckon you are guests from afar?" Charles questioned, the couples happily answered his question and took a seat in the table that was just near the door.

"Dandelion wine for all of you, I assume?" Rosaria finally spoke. "there are amazing juices here too, if you'd like to try. Also, dandelion wine isn't the only wine in this tavern. There are lots of options" You said to them. "Thank you dear but we'd like to taste this worldwide famous wine for ourselves" The woman cheekily smiled.

Rosaria left the table to order the drinks. After bringing the glasses, you all took a sip and with a few seconds, a man went over to your table, looking up, you see the man you wished you never saw. "Welcome new guests, I am the owner of this Tavern. I'd like to hear your opinions about the wine" Diluc spoke.

"Ah, the brains of this fine wine. I say, you are very successful for such a young age" The man commented. You had to restrain from laughing as he called Diluc young. To your eyes, he's an old hag. A daddy-   I mean a sight for sore eyes.. wait that's a compliment. I mean a dessert- jesus no. I meant a demon............... who could devour you in be-    

We'll stop at old hag.

"Much appreciation" The redhead nods. "Such a wise choice for you to bring your special guests in this Tavern" He looks at you, he didn't give much of an expression, since this man is practically emotionless, but it felt like his stare threw daggers right towards you. "Of course I did, what's the point of visiting Mondstadt if you don't even taste its famous wine" You forced a laugh.

"She is indeed a unique customer of mine, I say" Diluc said to your guests, almost as if he was about to expose you. But Diluc? Acting childish? Impossible.

"Ahh, so she's a local customer?" Mr. Riviere—the family name of your guests—raised a brow. "So you drink wine often?" Raphael looks at you.