chapter 1

Chapter 1

Somewhere in galaxy, there an unknown spaceship roaming around and inside, there a figure wore a dark blue hoodie are doing their own research when suddenly the monitor beeping and a red mask guy pop-up from the screen.

"B0058, it almost near. Go and find P0413 , G0519 and when time come bring them back." Said the masked guy.

"yes sir, is there anything else sir?" reply the figure.

"make sure they still remember, and do everything you can do to make sure everything goes well. If not, you know what will happen to them and you, understand"

"Yes sir, I will never disappointed you" reply while kneel one leg.

"very well 0058, don't forget the name Alin in you now"

With that, the screen turned black again and 'Alin' grip her fist.

Tch. My name are not Alin, and no one can replace her not even me.

She look on her left and grab a photo frame, a group of three people and slowly mumble "SAI"

'I need to inform him'

"darkbot"

"yes rina?" a dark blue-purple power sphera suddenly appear

"send this message to G0519 and tell him to give their coordinate. We gonna pay a visit"

Suddenly darkbot sparkly and reply happily "WE FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM AGAIN!! Yahoo!!!! I miss them so much!"

Rin cover her ears "NO NEED TO SCREAM! Yeah I miss them too"

.

.

_TAPOPS Station_

Fang brutally being toture by kapten kaizo's training.

"tch such a weak. Didn't I told you never interfere with my battle if I didn't ask to. Is this how Lance Corporal should act? Such a shame. Get up, our training stop here. I don't have time to train a weakling. Even boboiboy improve better than you" Said Kaizo and walk away to Boboiboy.

Fang look at his big brother "yes kapten." And went to his room to treat his injury.

'what bro- no kapten kaizo say are true, im weak and just a nuisance. How can I protect him.. I don't even deserved to called him brother.'

After fang done, a knock being hear from outside and Sai come inside. Seeing fang badly injured he quickly run to fang and cupped both of his hand to fang face.

Sai: did kaizo do this? *concern look*

Fang: *smile* I'm okay, don't worry. *touch one of the sai hand*

Sai: no its not okay. This started to get worse after the fight with retak'ka

Fang: he just want me to be more strong. Afterall boboiboy did save TAPOPS a few times.

Sai: BUT THIS IS TO MUCH. I don't want you to hurt anymore

Before fang get to answer a sudden beep being heard. It from sai pager. Almost no one ever use pager anymore, since the technology advance every year but to three of them its useful stuff for secret order.

Sai: from rina. She say she will come visit.

Fang: the time finally came huh... it feel like a year ago when the last time we met her.

Sai: I know right. But we also need to start prepare ourself. When the time come, promise me you will always be careful. And I will always be your side.

Fang: sai... about your confession, i-

Sai: shh.. no need to answer now. You need to rest first. You didn't want Rina saw you like this right?

-AN-

this is my old draft... just gonna publish here...

still debating whether i should continue this or remake