chapter 15

Chapter 15

Normal POV

"alright, that's all for now. You all may dismiss" said maskmana and the screen slowly disappear.

Everyone left the room including kaizo.

He slowly walking to training room with note on his hand. Kaizo froze when he saw Pang for the first time after their last argument.

Pang just finished his training with Sai, notice Kapten Kaizo presence at the door but glare at him.

"Pang! Sai! We need to go now. Maskmana want to meet you guys" Alina appear out of nowhere, resulting Kaizo to have mini heart attack.

"and for how long do you intend to stand there?"

Kaizo turn to her and reply in frustrated tone "cant you just appear as normal human?"

Alina mumble something that Kaizo cant even hear it

"im not even a human to begin with"

On the other side, Fang and Sai went towards them.

"Hello Kapten Kaizo, is the meeting already over?" ask Sai

Before kaizo reply, Alina interrupted them

"of course, you idiot. That's why he's here and maskmana called us"

" I see... he he, sorry" while scratching his head

"let's go Pang, or we might be late!"

Sai suddenly grab Fang's hand and start to drag him out the room. Kaizo try to approach Pang but Pang walk pass him ignoring his called.

Kaizo realize something. Did the two of them just called his brother, PANG?

Like someone can read his mind, Alina suddenly said "he asks us to called him Pang"

Looking at kaizo, Alina smile a bit "you curious right? why we called him Pang so sudden... *sigh* whatever happen between you guys, I suggest you better hurry up and make up everything. I miss your brother love hate relationship. He needs a Brother, he needs You"

Kaizo: I try, but as you can see. He ignores me

Alina: *facepalm* that because he has things to do! Please read your surrounding first.

Kaizo: fine

"Don't worry I'll try make his time available for you. Use it wisely"

Alina walks away while whisper "before it's too late"

Kaizo just watch them and questioning himself "when this start to happen?"

//flashback 2 weeks ago//

Kaizo POV

We finally arrive Tapops station, at the same I saw Sai and Shielda just arrive from their mission... but didn't they supposed to be back next month?

All of us heading to meeting room. On our way there, I try to walk beside Pang but he always avoids me until he decide to walk with Sai instead. He started to petting Pang's head and smile in return.... Pang smile to him but not me?

'I should be the one do that instead.... But I've never done it....'

'when was the last time I smile at him...'

In the meeting room, not just Commander Kokoci and Laksama Tarung, even Laksama Maskmana was there too?! It must be important for him to be here physically

Kokoci: since everyone here, we will start our meeting-

Maskmana: your current group will be split

Wait-