chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kaizo POV

"under team Kapten Kaizo, the members are Lahap, Boboiboy and ochobot"

What about Pang?

"now for team Shielda, the members are Yaya, Ying and Gopal"

Shielda lead a team?

"lastly our new team lead by Kapten Alina, the members are Sai and Fang"

Three of them in the same group?

"this will be your teammate starting today, no changes are allowed" maskmana look at everyone and then eyed Kapten Kaizo

I wanna protest but before I can Maskmana continue by saying

"it's for your own good. Plus before this I always hear that you guys always fighting and there's no progress"

And with that the meeting proceed as usual.

At the meeting, commander Kokoci suddenly went to my desk and quietly pass a note to me

When he finally move away, I slowly grab the note and open it. This is my first time didn't pay attention to the meeting. My mind still hard to process with the suddenly group split.

'meet me 10 minuts after the meeting is over. You deserve to know the true reason' is what written on that piece of note

True reason?

'is this have anythingto do with Pang incident?'

I cant sit still. My eyes roaming the room and stop at Pang. Suddenly it remind me to Pang's body mark..

'What actually happen to you?'

Sai POV

' finally the meeting is over!! I really need to use the toilet fast'

Before the door fully open, I already dash out of the meeting room ignoring everyone reaction. Now no time thinking for others, it just me, myself and the freaking toilet. Why they always build toilet far away from rooms?

Luckily I manage to arrived on time. A minute late, confirm you'll see a fountain at corridor...

Enough bout that, I went back to the meeting room cus I forgot my stuff. On my way there, I hear voices. I don't know why but decide to hide behind the wall. There I see Commander Kokoci with Kapten Kaizo and they mention something about Fang?

Me and shielda suppose to be back next month but Laksamana Tarung command us back, luckily both of us already complete our mission. I thought it has anything to do with Rina's plan but not after im hearing from commander kokoci.

Turns out that after Fang being found (tapops didn't know fang was kidnapped) they immediately go back to Tapops station. On their way, Fang personally contact laksamana Maskmana explaining that he was the reason drag their mission to long even make the teammate Injured because of his injured and fail. he want to take full responsibility by withdraw from the current team and plan to go solo but Maskmana disagree and transfer fang to work under Alina and reshuffle all teams.

'but why Fang didn't mention anything about the kidnapping? Especially im the reason why... Fang why you carry this burden alone?'

I dont hear rest of the conversation instead I ran to Fang's room. All I think was I wanna hug him. I ran as fast as I can even Rina tried to call me but I ignore her. Fang needs me.