Chapter 4 - reunited

"SAI!"

Sai and fang shocked. Alina hug Sai and try to hug Fang to he dodge it.

Alina: I miss you guys! SHIAA pang why you dodge it.

Sai: cant.... Breath... help..

Fang: oi RINA, you want to kill Sai or what?!?!

All except three of them: RINA?

Rina silently give death glare to fang.. and fang whispered sorry

Kaizo: you guys know each others?

Alina: its LINA. And yeah we know each others

Sai: long story short, we met a year ago

Alina: we met at the same place but different task

Alina and Sai speak at the same time

Fang look at Sai disbelieved and Sai look at him with 'we can't just tell them the truth' look. Suddenly Fang speak, "can I talk with them, alone?". Everyone reply "sure" except for kaizo.

'Weird, I didn't know he made friend other than boboiboy's and sai&shielda. are there anything else that he didn't tell me? Am I that busy until I don't even know what he did' yes that's what he felt. He saw fang left with those two with sad eyes.

.

.

"Sai why you say that? And Rina, can't you behave yourself"

"What, at least I said a year ago and not met at the time we almost dying."

"its half true"

"But still-"

Three of them immediately freeze and slowly turn around. There stood Kaizo with worried face. 'almost die? What type of mission did he went thru? Why I didn't know about this?' and suddenly a memory came thru his mind.

That time kaizo just about to go to his new mission and suddenly he bumped into fang that somehow look injured but unnoticed. "tch, where are you looking at? Are blind huh! Move away." Say kaizo mad. "s-sorry kapten" was all fang said without having eye-contacted and kaizo left the scene without even asking where or how his younger brother been doing.

'am I really that bold to not notice? I'm sorry Pang'

-AN-

Those above are all my old draft. Im sorry if my writing now are quite different from previous, I will try to continue this.

Start from here are my new update. Hope you guys enjoy.

Sai POV

"what you guys mean by almost dying?"

We realized that kaizo walked to us while holding some document in his hand.

Before I manage to answer, Rina cut me off by saying

"almost dyeing wrong colour during our first met, and don't you know that eavesdropping are rude?" and glare at kaizo.

Geez, I forgot how scary she can be

Sai: no need to argue, we already done talking afterall

Fang: yeah, we need to continue our task now with shielda, lets go Sai

Alina: and I need to unpack my stuff

With that, we left kaizo alone

"see? Told ya someone will be suspicious. And not to mention its kapten kaizo himself." Pout fang

Cute.

"ya I'm sorry.. let me buy you 10 donut lobakmerah tomorrow okay?"

Fang look at me with the 'are you seriously gonna use that technique?' and sigh

"fine, but make it 1 per day so that I can have 10 days for free"

"deal"