Chapter 9

//3months left//

*timeskip*

Normal POV

"Since Sai and Shielda went to mission and will return 2 months later, I will put you to another group with boboiboy and friends under kapten Kaizo lead. For now, go to ying and she will explain then mission. Understand Fang?" command Kokoci

"yes, commander" fang saw ying and try to ask about the mission and their planning but before ying answer, kaizo interrupt them

"Why you didn't focus during previous meeting? And just now, you asking about the plan? Cant you be alert for once! Boboiboy much better, he even take note about the mission. You just a mess. Ying! Just explain to this idiot" glare kaizo before walk to boboiboy.

"boboiboy, lets have some training first before we start our mission"

"eh? Er yes kapten Kaizo"

" don't call me Kapten. Just Kaizo or brother is enough. You already look like my lil bro."

Fang hearing that feel so sad and hurt.

'he let boboiboy call him brother but not me...'

*timeskip*

The mission went smoothly until Fang put the wrong rock because Boboiboy accidently give him the different rock. They feel earthquake and start running. Boboiboy almost got hit by a giant rock but luckily Fang push him. As result, boboiboy got injured at his leg while Fang got stab at the back by sharp rock but no one noticed it.

All of them hurried bring boboiboy to kaizo spaceship.

/SLAP/

Fang feel stings on his cheek, realizing kaizo just slap him.

"are you an idiot! Just a simple order and you cant do it! Look what happen now! One of your teammate got hurt because of your mistake! You definitely not my brother, none of my brother are FAILURE! Such a DISAPPOINTMENT" then kaizo kick fang until hit the wall.

"get out, I don't want to see you. I hope you never born" kaizo left the room to check on boboiboy

Failure

Disappointment

'Brother never being proud of me' while trace his barcode scars

"I should treat myself and get this bandage, but I cant go to that room. Kapten doesn't want to see me"

Fang grab a piece of paper an start writing a note, ignoring all those pain

"I really am such a bother" mumble fang.

And like an instinct, Fang suddenly got a call from Sai

"I heard you also at bulwark planet, lets meet"

"help me sai-" didn't manage to complete the sentences fang faint.

"oi what happen! Are u ok!" sai panic when theres no respond

'thank god I decide to put tracker on his phone' sai open the app and start follow the tracker.

He end up in front of kaizo ship, debating himself whether let them know first about his arriving or just dash inside.

Such a hassle if informing them knowing that they will question many things about he's here before let him in.

'sneak it is'

He continue running until arrive at fang's room. When open the door, he looks so shock with what he saw.

"that's it! I have enough! This gone too far!"

Carry fang bridal style, and grab fang old mask(which now belong to kaizo) which have the Power to escape from the ship.

.

.

"pang?"

AN

sorry for the waiting. My exam finally over! for this semester.... as you guys noticed i update earlier than original plan, because this 3 chapter are from my draft and starting next chapter you might see some different written style since i last writing this last July T.T please bare with me and hope you guys still enjoy this~

yes i know my grammar are bad, i noticed it.... it just i cant find the right word to explain it... hope you guys understand even just a bit..

thank you!