chapter 11

Boboiboy POV

Fang got kidnapped?!

I need to help them find him! Its all my fault, if I didn't get hurt and we leave fang alone he definitely still be here..

Try to stand up but got stopped by Gopal.

Gopal: what are you doing? You need to rest!

Boboiboy: but fang in danger!

Kaizo: you're injured. Stay still-

Boboiboy: how can I stay still when my bestfriend gone missing?!

Kaizo sigh and grab the computer and give it to me

"whatever it is, stay here. track pang with this computer, call us if you saw any signal. Others go out and find pang everywhere. He should be still in this island" ordered kaizo.

"yes, kapten!"

Normal POV

Everyone searching the whole island but theres nothing weird happen.

The city there also seems normal. No one saw Fang anywhere or someone suspicious.

*meanwhile sai and fang arrived at one of the abandon house*

Sai start treating fang's wound and contact rina.

"what!! You kidnapped fang when he injured?! Are you insane?? How's he?" yelled rina

"he's fine. I already treated the wound and he still unconscious. What should I do"

"bring him to hospital-" before Rina yelling again Sai reply

"no! please I will but not today.. he definitely will not get enough rest and kaizo will drag him again... I don't want him to be near Kaizo anymore.. its too much..."

"....."

Silence on the both side. No word, nothing.

"*sigh* you still have my earrings right?"

"yeah, what about it?" sai asked confused.

"put it on Fang, they wouldn't know that's him. Bring him to hospital as soon as possible. And please, don't keep him to long. We only have less than 3 months. We never have this conversation"

With that Rina end the call.

*timeskip*

Doctor say the wound Sai treated has been done so well that if he was a bit later, fang would be in danger. He just give extra medicine and fang will be awake in 3 days. That's why he unconscious. Sai relieve fang's okay. They went back to the house

//3 days later//

Fang finally awake, looking surrounding confused. Door opened, and there's Sai bring food over.

"you finally awake!" put the food aside and quickly hug fang

Sai: don't scare me like that!

Fang: sorry.. where are we? Where's everyone?