chapter 2 - maskmana

Chapter 2 Maskmana

Boboiboy POV

After fang left, kapten kaizo look back at their training place while sigh.

Boboiboy: kapten kaizo, aren't you a bit to harsh to fang?

Kaizo: *look at boboiboy and then sigh again while closing his eyes* no its not like that. I don't have any other choice. I must use violent on him or he will easily being target by enemies. That the only way to protect him

Boboiboy: even tell him to called you Kapten instead of big brother?

Sometimes, I never understand what kapten kaizo thinks. He actually care about fang but the way he treat fang... are too much.. I'm sure fang longing for affection from brother, family perhaps since I never really saw or heard about their parents.

During our training, a siren being echoed signalling us to go to the meeting room. Both of us quickly go to the room and there I saw my friends Gopal busy eating, Yaya and Ying having their girl conversation with sheilda. Fang just enter the room with Sai's hand on... his waist?!?! Are they dating or something? Aren't Fang actually straight? If this true, then I already miss the opportunity.

'what will kapten kaizo think about this?'

Kaizo POV

Sai grab pang waist.... And he didn't even resist? Lover?

'No, it shouldn't be, maybe Sai just helping him.yeah, it should be like that. No one should date Pang without my permission. Afterall he's mine.'

Kokoci: Everyone's here?

Everyone: yes komander

Kokoci: good now-

"no need for a long talk"

Everyone including me look at the source of voice. Im shock.. its been so long since the last time I saw him face to face..

Kokoci: Laksama Maskmana!

Maskmana: yes komander, since everyone here I want to introduce you guys a new member, Lieutenant Alina.

Looking at Alina, she looks familiar... and our eyes meet. She give me a death glare before look at maskmana again.

Alina: why am I lieutenant? I just join them? *confuse look*

Maskmana: what are you talking about? We already work together for a long time and you deserve have position here and I want you take Kapten position exam, is there a problem laksamana tarung?

Tarung: no, maskmana but the exam might be delay for a while since she still new in this place. Let her social a bit and give her some mission with others, at least we know what type of exam suit her the best.

Maskmana: alright then, everyone can dismiss except for Kaizo

With that everyone left the room exclude me, maskmana and that mystery girl.

Maskmana: Lieutenant Alina this is Kapten Kaizo, he's 23, three years older than you. He will helping you in your training and Kaizo she will be under your care, if there any problem inform directly to me

Kaizo: understood, Maskmana.... Kaizo *hands out to shake hand*

Alina: *stare a the hand and glance at maskmana, confuse.. again* wait.. why you need to tell our age? It didn't even matter and I personally can take care of myself, plus Sai and Fa-

Maskmana: because both of you didn't socialize. Kaizo please show Alina her room and for some reason she didn't like physical touch.

Kaizo: ouh, sure.

Maskmana: before that can I talk to her for a while, in private before I go back to my mission.

Kaizo: ok then, I will wait outside.

Alina huh? Not familiar with that name but her face...

'maskmana mention before that she already work with him for a while, so maybe I saw her somewhere during any clash mission together'

And I walk out from the room