Chapter 7

Fang POV

Luckily im still alive thanks to Rina. But the price for it are I need to work as spy under her. She ask for our name and we tell her. "theres no need for me to introduce myself since you already overheard my conversation before" When we shake hands I feel a shock and a small pain. I look at my finger got bleed and look at her hand just realized her thumb nail are sharp and got some silver in there.

"sorry I have to put tracker on you guys, but don't worry I will never let boss command you just to do bad stuff. I will deal with it, but for now please don't do anything funny if you guys want to stay alive please. For now let say goodbye" and she disappear. Sai and I don't know what to do anymore.

"so we accidently a colleague now huh?" sai ask.

Fidgeting my finger "im sorry, because of me you become a target also. Its all my fault. If only I didn't go to that café non of this will happen.."

"hey, don't worry. At least both of us still alive and for some reason my guts saying that Rina is a good person. Whatever happen, I will protect you" sai reassured me that everything will be okay and he help me walk until arrive near my place area.

"you sure you okay alone? This area kinda dead. I can company you until in front of your home"

"no this already enough, thank you" I smile at him
"is it true that you aren't from here? That's why you didn't let me accompany you till end right? can we meet again? I really want to see you in near future" while grab my hand

"im only here for a mission, and since it already been solve theres no reason for me stay... but I guess we do meet again in future due to we share a same fate. Goodbye and thank you" I let go of his hand and we walk separate ways.

After those accident, nothing bad happen and I finally back with my big brother.

I though everything went back to normal but no a few months later my body feel aches and shock and at night suddenly I dream Rina asking for me and sai to meet at the given coordinate. That dream feel so real but I shake it off until I feel power shock around my finger. I remember she put tracking there and decide to go to that coordinate. Luckily its near to our next destination.

Turn out Rina and sai really went there. Rina explain to us that the dream happen because of Alin and for our body shock was because of Rina herself. She mention something about our body have positive and negative charge that give her chance to manipulate it. When I ask how they do it without seeing us rina replied

"for the dream, it because Alin already saw your faces before and know your name. while for me, it because of hand shake and the tracker that make me know how your physical condition is"

After that she just train us how to be spy and keep faking well. But never once she order us to steal anything or do any dangerous task. Most of it are just us hang out and training. We end up become somewhat close friends.

*timeskip 1 week after kaizo came to earth and fight with boboiboy*

Rina came to earth to tell me that 'boss' want to see my Jam Kuasa for research and inform me that the time for spy almost near. Everything else are normal except for I receive secret mission with Rina from 'boss' and we need to complete it during the time given. But most of the mission are irresponsible individual that misuse the power given. Turn out the real reason why 'boss' killed the café owner back then was because he used the power to attract female customer for hiring as waiter but at night he misuse the power and sold those girls into prostitution and slave.

Somehow I'm kinda understand his objective, but until now I didn't know what 'boss' real name actually. Whenever I try to ask rina, she always say that no one allow to say his real name anyway so its no use.

*timeskip after fang's ujian kental as tapops member*

After some mission I finally will have my own team. "you will get 2 member on your team. Let me introduce you to Sai and Shielda"

Sai?!?! Im quite shock that we meet here and end up being my teammate, but somehow its nice to have someone you familiar in same group.

Fang: I'm fang and will lead this team

Shielda: my name is shielda and this is my elder's twin brother-

Sai: Sai, its nice to work with you

"ouh before I forget, Sai will share room with you, fang"

Fang: noted
sai: wait, what?

Before sai manage to ask, the person already gone.

Fang: sigh.. let me show both of you your room. This is your room shielda. And sai follow me

Shielda: thank you. I will see you again later

While we walk to our room Sai suddenly start the conversation

" long time no see" sai stare and fang stop walking and turn "yeah, long time no see. Glad to see you healthy and alive"