Chapter 8

*present time*

Kaizo POV

'What was that for? Those three definitely hide something'

I walk to my room and do some research about Rina.

'For some reason there something wrong with her. But in the end, I got nothing. Should I ask pang? Since they know each other. No, I shouldn't. it will be totally akward, its not like we always have conversation together, unless for mission. Maybe I should start talking to him more often. Boboiboy's right, I when a bit too far during the training'

Closing my tablet, I reach the drawer and pull out a photo. A picture of me and Pang. Both smile so happily...

"One day, we will smile like this again. I promise, you will be mine for sure"

Until then, I will make he sure he become stronger and not being target.

Somehow, I'm pissed with the scene earlier.

'why Pang just let Sai touch him casually? He literally try to hit on you! Those eyes!! I should separate them'

"the way Sai looks at my Pang definitely a dirty look" I say to myself.

Normal POV

Boboiboy finally left the cafeteria after long discussion about the new girl with others.

"don't they have any other things to do? Now, where's fang?" while walk to infirmary and grab some medicine.

"but isn't to late now? Argh, never mind ill just give it to him for next changing bandage" he sigh and left

After done unpacking, Rina went to Fang and Sai's room

"finally decide to fucking each other?" lean against the door

"what the, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK? And why suddenly came here now and not tomorrow?" scream Sai while fang just continue lay on his bed.

"just making sure you guys remember why im here after a long time" Rina reply in serious tone.

Fang change his position and sit down "we need to betray and left TAPOPS"

"for good.." sai continue

" not just that, you guys need to abandon everything. Family, status, friends and your current lifestyle" Rina sit on the desk and start playing with the pens there

"I'm okay with it. After all if not because of your deal, we probably 6 foot in the ground now. Theres nothing to lose" fang give reassuring smile

Rina: then what about your sibling?

Fang: he don't need me, for sure. Im just a burden in his eye

Sai: well, im sure shielda will be okay. She already strong enough and have friends. I believe she can even lead a team with yaya and ying as her partner.

Rina just stare at them with a bit of guilty in her.

Sai: okay enough with this depressed conversation. Its not that bad tho, since we already knew 'boss' objective and we understand. That's why we decide to continue follow you even when 'boss' try give us chance to be free. Am I right, fang?

Fang: yes. Its fun have mission together. But for some reason, I don't understand why you used Alina as your alias name? Alin didn't say anything?

Silence... rina suddenly froze "... 'boss' order. We do that sometimes whenever one of us got solo mission"

Fang notice Rina reaction but ignore it

"ouhh make sense. Btw how's your relationship with that Yoshi guy? And when we get to meet him!" sai smirk and ask excitedly

"none of your business"

Rina finally get up and go outside but before that she said

"I suggest you guys use this remaining time well, go spend with your importance one"

"how many time left?" both of them ask

"around 7 months" before she disappear between the door