chapter 6- the incident

-AN-
Hello everyone, thank you so much for reading this story! I didn't expect people would read this. I actually  write this for fun and I was in semester break that time. But since my new semester started fully face to face and currently I'm on my final exam for this semester, I'm sorry for not have time to publish new chapter. I will try continue this story on middle of January after my exam.
Take note, I might only update this on January and July only depend on my availability and semester break. Thank you and sorry for the long waiting, here i update 1 new chapter. Hope you like it and see you guys again in mid Jan! 💜💜

Chapter 6
Sai POV
I was having my lunch when someone come in. I look up and saw that kid, Fang. He look around the cafe with admiring face. Cute. That’s what he is. I wonder what kind of mission he have here and with that kind of face? I just hope he didn’t get hurt. Somehow I got this strong feeling that I need to protect him no matter what.

He done order and sit at the corner of the café. Its cute the way he eats and there’s some chocolate stuck at bottom lips.
Wait, what im doing stare at other. That’s rude.

Suddenly, theres a bang at the door

“TIMES UP!! NOW GIVE ME YOUR POWER OR I DESTROY THIS CAFE. ITS USELESS FOR YOU ANYWAY IF YOU ONLY USED IT FOR THIS UGLY CAFE!” said red mask guy.
“please spare me, this power is my only chance to keep this café alive” plead who I assume the owner 

Everyone in the cafe start panic and scared.
I need to act now or this people will be in danger

“NO! YOU PROMISE ME MONEY IN 1 MONTH AS EXCHANGE FOR THE POWER BUT YOU BROKE IT. NOW PAY THE CONSEQUECE” and stab him suddenly he stop and start scanning all the customers one by one and start to smirk

“LOOKS LIKE THERES SOME OF YOU ALSO HAVE POWER EH?” he move toward me

‘Theres no way he can detect my hat, cant he?’ he already close but he walk pass me and went to fang instead.

“ YOUR SCENT ARE STRONG DON’T YA THINK? PERHAPS YOU OWNED A POWER SPHERE? BUT LOOK AT YOU, THERES NO WAY YOU OWN IT UNLESS SOMEONE YOU CLOSE TO. PLUS THE POWER INSIDE YOU AND THE SCENT ARE DIFFERENT. HOW ABOUT I TAKE BOTH”

Before that red mask grab Fang, I ran to him and shove my hat while cover fang.
“HEH I KNOW IT, YOU ALSO HAVE THE POWER. I THINKING OF LETTING YOU GO SINCE YOU LIVE IN THIS PLANET AND NOT THAT BOY. BUT SINCE YOU DISTURB ME, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TAKE BOTH OF YOUR POWER AND LIFE”

“stop don’t touch hi-“ I got punch and kick in stomach while fang being choke and that’s happen for quite some time until
“ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE WORLD. DON’T WORRY I WILL USE YOUR POWER CARE-“

??: boss what are you doing?!?!! You say only the owner, then what is this??

I try to look at the source of the voice but its blurry. Somehow the voice quite familiar..

“TCH FINALLY YOU HERE. WELL ITS TRUE I WENT FOR THE OWNER BUT LOOK, THIS TWO GARBAGE ALSO HAVE POWER AND THEY DIDN’T USED IT CORRECTLY SO I DECIDE TO TAKE IT. PLUS ONE OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY A SPY. MORE REASON TO TAKE POWER, DON’T YOU THINK SO RINA?”

‘Wait, Rina? The one who let us go? Didn’t she mention back then was their last day here? And she called this red mask ‘boss’. She work under him?’

Rina: theres no need to kill them boss! Maybe they just passing by. After all we did come unexpectedly
‘boss’: NO! THEY ALREADY SAW ME. UNLESS,
Rina: what..

That ‘boss’ smirk
“RINA, LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE AN IDEA. TELL ME BUT FOR SURE IM NOT GOING TO LET THEM GO ALIVE” while throw me and fang on the floor

Rina look at us and mouth ‘im sorry’ and turn to ‘boss’ said

“let them work with us as spy. Don’t worry about trust, I know you know what I will do to them before let them go to their normal routine” then she avoid eye contact with ‘boss’

“HAHAHAHAHAH I KNEW IT YOU WILL GIVE GOOD IDEA. FINE, I WILL LET THEM ALIVE AND THEY WILL WORK UNDER YOU. IF ANYTHING HAPPEN, THEY WILL DIE FIRST BEFORE I FIND YOU” suddenly came close to Rina ears “UNDERSTAND?”

Rina: yes boss
‘boss’ : then its settle. Now clean this mess.

He finally left. Rina went to us and ask with worried face but she tried to hide it.
Rina: are you guys okay? Im sorry, if only I came earlier… and didn’t I tell you to be more careful?
Fang: im fine, thank you.  What will happen to us?