6-Warehouse

POV FRANCO

"Hey Manny, what's up?"

I had walked in his office, I sat down and he sternly looks at me.

"There someone trying to grab our equipment, and I heard there are coming back tonight. Be ready, we are finishing this."

I nod at him.

"So do we know who they are?"

He shakes his head as he pours liquor into his cup. "Someone we hate that's for sure."

I head out the office and see Haven and Matt finally come to terms together. They saw me and smiled when I had walk closer to them.

"what's up." Haven said as he walks over to me in the living room.

"Nothing much, we are going to kill a few people tonight near the warehouse." Haven nods nervously and looks at Matt.

"Am I coming?"

"Uh yeah, I think so." Matt gives me a curt nod and walks away from us.

I half chuckles and look at Haven, "what they hell was that?"

"He's going through stuff, by the way, Jett has been asking for you."

"Thanks." Walking through the hallway then out the door of the end of the house, a little bridge that connects my house with Jett.

I made my way to the living room and see Jett talking to Oliver.

"Oliver you can go." He nods and walks to the kitchen. "What's up Jetty?"

"I was wondering for Gabby birthday we could visit the old house." My breathing stopped and I look closely at Jett.

He seemed serious, like he some thought into this. "If that's what you want then okay." We haven't been to the house in months, and that's scares me.

So many memories, I could feel my heart racing just thinking about it.

...

I grab a knife but it's a special knife, Gabby knife. She always love this knife. I put it in my boot and grab my guns before meeting up Manny at the warehouse.

Manny was there talking to several people. I took my bag from the passenger seat and exit out my car.

"He's here let's get to it." Manny turns to face me, "ready?" I nod at him.

Before I could speak we heard a bomb go off on the side of the warehouse. Red is all I saw.

"Let's go!" Manny yelled and we rushed to fight them off before seating the weapons we had gotten a couples days of ago.

I began to shoot to several unknown man inside the warehouse, they shot back of course. I kept my distance from them as I move closer on the sidelines. People screaming in pain as I heard from around the warehouse.

I saw someone particular, but there sweater seemed so familiar. I couldn't see theirs face but I could tell they weren't actually fighting back, they were stealing weapons. They run out the warehouse and I decided to follow them quickly.

As I walk out the warehouse, it began to rain, pouring to be exact. A flash of their jacket caught my eye as they walk inside a alleyway.

I hurried to go in and brought up my gun. "I can shoot you know!" They froze as their shoulder were rising from running.

"Why haven't you?" A girl voice, her voice sounded who I had thought but I push the thought back. "It's raining." She pointed out.

Her back still facing me as I walk towards her. "Put your hands up."

"No can do." She said in a rusty voice like she was forced to say it.

"And why is that?"

"Lucky guess." Her voice sounded like flowers.

"How about we talk about this face to face?" She chuckles but doesn't move her position. "What's with the laugh?"

"Remind me of someone, annoying."

That somehow brought a smile to my face. "Enough games, turn around."

"Franco!" I turn to see Haven and just like that, I was hit on the back of the head. I fall
To the ground and slowly my eyes were closing.

"Than-," I could barely hear what she had said as my mind decided to shut itself.

....

I woke up in my room, with ice on my head. I sit up properly, and I couldn't stop thinking about that girl.

Who was she?

Why did I feel connected her even when I haven't seen her face?

"dad are you feeling better?" my thoughts disappear as I see Jett walking inside my master room. Its the biggest in the house, Gabby like this room because there was so much space.

"of course bud, manor accident. Where's Haven?"

"right here." I flip my head to see Haven also entering, he made his way to my side of the bed.

"jetty give us a moment." Jett nods and walks rapidly out of the room. "what happen last night?"

"you mean you been out for two days, that girl really did damage on you." he sighs as he examines my head.

I swat his hands, and place the ice back on my head. "she seemed....." words didn't fit for her description. "I don't know."

"someone has a thing for the enemy." he smirks and I pushed him back.

"we just met, plus I haven't gotten over Gabby and I would never."

"whatever makes you sleep at night."

I thought he would be upset that I had some weird feeling for this girl, maybe he knew something I didn't. I highly doubt it, we never keep secrets from each other, and if he did, it be matter of time that he would tell me properly one day.

———————————

-Yeet