23-Morning

Franco was sleeping with Rubi in his arms and I take her and place her in her crib.

Aetos and Rafael are in separate rooms in my house.

I cuddle next to Franco and I feel his arm wrap about my neck. "How was it?" His sleepy voice soothe me.

"Good I think. Night night." He chuckles and kissed my bare neck then placing the blanket over us.

..

The baby started crying and I open my eyes. I sit up and see Franco getting up. "Go to sleep, I got it." I smiled at him and went back to sleep.

What feels like a life time, I finally wake up. Franco didn't have much to do today so he would spend the day with me and the kids.

Franco had Rubi in his arm as we make our way downstairs. I knew Jett was a early bird since he love to sleep. I walk inside the kitchen to see Rafael having a conversation with Jett.

"Disagree, in fact, I think all white in each power ranger show has more power."

"Oh really, because I think red shows leader."

"But....." Jett raised a finger and I smiled. "White and Green are outsiders and are evil at first but they have more power because they were all by themselves."

Rafael leans back and saw us, "kid smart." I fully walked inside and walk to the fridge.

"He has never made 95 and less in any of his test. He's my Albert Einstein."  I grab the milk then pinch his cheek.

"So this is your brother?" Franco ask as he puts Rubi in her special seat.

"And you have a boyfriend?" Rafael ask but seems protected. I always want a protected brother but now I have boyfriend who does that.

"I like him." Franco smirks and walks towards me to grab the warm milk I had taken out the microwave.

"Okay. This just once you could have sex with Rafael." Jett gagged and I totally forget he was there. Rafael laughed at his expression and Franco shakes his head as he puts the formula in the bottle. "Erase that from your mind dear."

"Don't have to ask me twice." He got up from his chair and walk to the pantry, pulling out his favorite cereal. Dora de explora, don't get me wrong, that shit go hard.

"Hey bud, Tony mom texted and said he can come over after their Christmas party."

"Heck yeah!" He said in joy as he place a bowl on the table

I knew that would make him happy.

"That girl is totally going to be daddy girl." Rafael whisper to me as I see Franco talking to the baby as she giggled at him.

I sigh and agreed, "why did you have to be right?"

He laughs and Franco looked at me with a smirk. Aetos enter and smiled at us. "Morning everybody, morning Rafael."

"Morning." He replied and Aetos glance at Jett.

"What's up Jett?"

"Do I know you?" Jett replied but not in a rude way.

"Well, I know Dora and she knows me. So yeah. We pretty close like me and you. Up top!" Aetos raised his hand but Jett looks at me.

"He needs to find love, and hurry." Rafael laughs and so did I.

"I tried bud." Aetos said and turns to face Rafael.

I took as a sign for Rubi to change into a different outfit. I walked towards her but Franco was kissing Rubi Face. "Babe." Franco looked at me.

"Hey you." I leaned in a peck his lips.

"Let me change Rubi." He hands me Rubi and I touch her cheek with half of my finger.

....

"So who's my mother?" Rafael ask after we just got done with a movie Jett suggested.

"Jett nap time, it's pretty late any ways." He yawns and walks upstairs with Franco. Franco reads him a story but it's usually about animals since he loves them.

"Our mother is Alvera Vañe, supposedly she died to cancer but yet she is alive til this day. I'm not sure why she gave you away, that's a question you have to ask her. All I know is, I knew she loves yo-," I look at his neck and see a necklace with a ring.

"Where did you get that?" I point to the ring, he picks it up.

"It's always been with me."

"I have the same exact. I have it upstairs..why didn't she tell me?" I said more to myself really.

"You have plenty of aunt and uncles, Aunts really, girls runs through our family. My sister has a a kid, and the other sister who is older then me has a son is about your exact age." Aetos introduce his family and I smiled at them.

Bounding!

"BOSSSSSAS!" Alex barged inside the house.

"Yes?" Alex looked at Rafael, not knowing who he was.

"Um, will I just found out someone is trying to steal your first club." I got up quickly and cursing out loud.

"W*** the f#^*, imma beat *^<# the sh%^ and #{%^, and he*%*." They all looked at me with worried. "Sorry, alright will talk about it another day Alex. Preferably tomorrow."

He nods and exits the house. "So what do you do for living, both of you." I looked Aetos and he did the same with me.

"He's your son." I told him to go first.

"Such a pussy." He mumbled and I look straight into Aetos eyes. Setting the boundary of who control who.
"Sorry, Boss."

I smirk and leaned back into my chair. "He's a cop."

"And you?"

"Not sure if you can handle the Information just yet, until now...I own plenty of clubs and hotels in half of the states and spreading. I could so much more if I wasn't dead."

Aetos laughs but Rafael didn't. "I'll fix that when I go into work tomorrow."

"It's Christmas Tomorrow." Rafael stated.

"It's only for a hour then I'll be coming back." Aetos said as he pulls out his phone.

"Will you be staying for Christmas?" I ask both of them.

"Yeah, I forgot to buy plane tickets to Florida anyways." Aetos replied to my question and I look to Rafael.

"Why not, I want to see your family."

"Oh, you love it."

                                  —————————

-Yeet