10-Night

"Don't. Touch." She sternly told me.

She lets go of my hand and I slowly put my hand away. "Why don't you want me to see your face?"

"None of your beeswax. I'm leaving, thanks for the fix." She sits up in agony, she huffs and gets off the island. The mask girl tries to put the jacket over her but fail.

I notice that she's is stubborn.

"Stay the night, it's really late." She stops and turns her mask.

"No." She mad, I could tell.

"So No file?" She huffs and drops her jacket.

"Fine."

I pass her the file and she takes its rapidly. She place it on the island and began to flip the papers, then taking the financial paper of Julie. She shoved it in her jacket and hands me the rest of the file.

"Now I need information you said you would give."

She mumbled words and began to sat in the couch. "Flip a coin, heads very good information or two bad information." I took a quarter in my pocket and threw it up in the air.

It lands on head. "Heads."

Again, she mumbled a few words. "For fuck sake."

"Will my cult aren't going to come back to your warehouse again, nothing to worry about that. You have a mole in your mafia.  Also, nice tattoo."

My face flushed, "you saw?" Wait? Mole?!

"Did I not say nice tattoo?" I chuckled, and sat across from her. "Let me see." I raised a eyebrow, "oh relax, it's not like we're gonna have sex. Come on."

She gets off the couch, I sigh and some how I couldn't say no to her. I started to unbutton my shirt and she was observing my fingers as I take one by one.

The tension between us was high, I could feel it but I was afraid to push. The final button was off and she takes the right gloves of her hand off.

She pushed back the shirt and her tips touch the tattoo that was shown on the video. Gabby with lilies. My heart stopped from her touch, but when it started beating, it was beating rapidly. Like I was nervous like a little teenager.

"Gabby must have been special to you." Her voice broke, like she had some fault into it.

"Yes she was."

"How long?"

"A year."

Her hand was going to let go of my skin but I place my hand over hers, her hand stay still on my chest. Her head tilt up a bit, and I could see just a bit of her eyes.

"Dark."

"What?" She said in confusion.

"I'm calling you dark."

She chuckles and place her right hand on my right cheek. "I like it."

"Can I kiss you?" Those words, It just spilled out. I felt so control over her touch, or when she even looks at me.

"Wait." She turns around and see a shirt on the couch, she rips it and walks over to me. She starts wrapping the shirt like a blindfold around my eyes multiple times that the only thing I saw was pure dark.

I heard a a thump on the couch but I began to feel her hand on the back of my neck. I hesitate to place my hands on her but they were snatch, she had place them on her waist.

My breathing became harder to breathe. Lips touch mine, we didn't move we stayed lip to lip but I started moving my lips, wanting more of her drug lips.

It's like I have kissed these lips before.

I'm going crazy.

The kiss started to get heavy and she pulls me, while we still kissed. I felt myself being sat in the couch, and her ass was now on my lap. My hands stayed on her waist as we kiss each other lips like we would never kiss again.

She moans as my tongue enter her mouth, I trace her body and end up leaving my hand on her chin. She grabs a fist of my hair, and I moan as well.

Fucking butterfly's, I haven't had those since Gabby.

She's making me alive again.

"Wait, we shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"It's wrong."

"Tonight it's not." I pulled her back to my lap.

I was going to move us so I could be top but she had stop me. "I'm top, let me do the work." Her rusty voice speaks and it sounded like fine wine in my ears.

"Okay." I heard a light chuckle and she began to unbuckle my belt, but she started to grind against the fabric of pants. She breathes heavy but enter her lips onto mine again, wanting more of me.

So did I.

My skin started to heat up from her touch, each touch was different and I liked it?

....

She sits next to me, breathless as we just got finished.

"Times up." She said and I chuckled, catching air.

"We didn't even use a condom." I pointed out.

"Can't get pregnant."

"But you had a baby?" I turn my face where the voice was spoken to the right.

She hums, "last pregnancy, doctors said it would be a very very low chance that I can get pregnant again."

Reasonable.

I feel the couch cushion and no one sat there, or she didn't sat there. "Until next time." She takes my blind off, and she was wearing a mask on.

"Until next time, dark." She laughs and began to walk out the apartment.

I hurried to grab my phone and hopefully I got a glance of her face. When I check the cameras, they were off, like someone had disconnected them just when she had enter the apartment.

My phone dinged and I saw message pop up on my phone,

hack the cameras with one button, won't find my face that easy. ;)
-dark

I smirk and rolled my eyes, looks like she was prepared.

I couldn't stop thinking about our moment. Her touch, her lips, the voice, it's like I known those lips before but it couldn't be her, I know it couldn't.

Right?

No, I'm just crazy.

                               ——————————

-Yeet