33-Wedding

POV GABBY

Today is THE day.

Not nervous anything.

I feel like Franco and I had a rough years and soon we can let it go in the future.

I'm afaird, my first wedding I cheated on my ex but for good reasons. Franco wedding never went through because he still loved me which I was okay with.

This wedding is ours and nothing is going to happen. I forbid anything to happen, it's my wedding.

I look at the mirror, trying to put makeup as Cat is looking for my vail.

"I found it girls!" My mom walked in and I was going to cry.

"You came."

"Of course, I brought Antonio and his family as well over here. Problem is fix, and now we are back on track. Let's get you married to your handsome man.

POV FRANCO

My mom tied my tie and Haven fixed my hair.

I nervously let out a sigh. I can't wait to see her, and I can't want to spend the rest of my life with her.

She's mine, all the way.

My lirio, my queen, my Gabby, my love of my life.

"Nervous?" My mom ask and I smiled. "I was nervous too just don't run away, you guys have kids now. You have to think twice now."

"I wasn't planning on leaving. I love her, inside and out."

And I make the mistake of acting serious because Danny always has to make a joke. "For sure inside, how did her bones feel?"

I turned but my mom stopped me before I could damage. "Stop Danny." My mom gave him the serious eye and Danny nods.

"So your marring my Step-sister. She's important to me, we huddle like wolfs. Let the wolf pack be on your hands my alpha." Luis pats his heart and we all looked at him weird.

"It's time." Manny said as he opens the door. I run my hands on the thigh to take of the imaginary sweat. "Also, if you divorce her, I will kill you."

"Grandpa! That's mean!" Jett said as he was now on his side.

"Right, I just meant in my dreams. Now everyone exit."

I love her, I would never divorce her not in a thousands chances I'm alive. She gave me hope, she showed me love, she showed me how to talk more to other people.

She's my everything.

Without her, what am I?

I was now in front of the room. The priest smiled at me and helped me calm down since I was nervous.

My nervous was finally getting married to her.

The music began and it was her favorite piano music playing. The swan by Camille.

Haven my best man, walks with Matt in the isle. Danny walks with Cat, Luis walks Nima, and Jett carries Rubi in his arms. Rubi was wearing a beautiful pink dress and Jett was wearing a old fashion Tux like I am.

Sara(Gabby cousin) then drops lilies to the air and everyone smiled. Haven smiled to himself because of the seating arrangements. Jett hands Rubi to me and I kissed her cheeks, she giggles at me. I hand her to Gabby mom Alvera.

Then I saw my most beautiful future wife in the hands of Manny side by side. As she slowly walks, I couldn't stop myself and tear. I can tell she chuckles quietly and smiles at me.

She also had tears in her eyes.

She looked stunning in that dress, but I'll ripe it apart tonight, or when the kids are gone. I'll make her wear it again.

Gabby says big dresses are useless and sweating but this dress I can see her curves so I was okay with it

"Hi." She whisper at me with her beautiful eyes looking at me.

"Hi my lirio." I leaned in and kiss her cheek.

"Let's began." The priest began the usual speech until we got to the vows.

"Gabby Vañe-Valúez, you are my shining lily. I love you the day you flipped Luis in the mat that day we first met. I love you when you showed your real side to me with no one else. I love you that I was able to show some of my secrets to you and you understood. I love you so much, my heart clenches and my breathing hitches when I see the sight of your face, eyes, skin, and touch. We have kids now, I wouldn't leave your side until I have to die. I'm always here for you mi lirio."

POV GABBY

Oh shit, I'm going to cry. All this is so prefect, it all I wanted my special wedding to be. All the people I love and him in it.

A tear fell from my cheek and Franco happily removed it.

"Fransisco Belás. My Franco, my love. You help me in ways I didn't even know needed help. We have each other backs, yes we might fight but at the end of the day, we still have the strong and pure love for each other. You help me find love again, even after threatening my ex." Franco laughs and holds my hand right. "But I love the side of you, the protecting side because that shows how much I mean to you. You were able to let me go the day I lost my baby, but we gain ourselves back to each other better then every my love. I love you Fransisco, forever."

A tear fell from his cheek and I swipe it off with my thump. "I love you too."

"The power invested in me, you may now kissed your bride!" Everyone clapped and Franco leaned in to my face.

Our lips magnetic like no other ordinary day. His soft lips touched mines, and static fills my body with happiness.

We leaned back and I scream in excitement that I was finally with my love of my life. Franco laughs and his arm went around my body, then he swirls us together around where he stands.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone said with lilies coming down like how Haven Instructed just how I wanted it to be.

I was finally with him.

Married.

————————-

-Yeet