13-Questions

It's been two weeks and Gabby birthday is around the corner. We decided to head to the house I had promise to Jett.

"Ready bud?"

"No." He said truthfully. I parked the car in front of the house.

We decided to not sell it just yet, we'll Manny decided to give the house and I didn't want to sell it.

I got the car and Jett stayed in the car. I walked to his side and open his door, "Jett are you okay?" I ask him as I crouch. He was looking at the house with the seatbelt still intact.

"I'm ready now." I nod at him and I unbuckle the seat but he wasn't moving.

"Jettyyyyyyyy." He's sighs and began to get out. He reach for my hand and we walked inside the house.

It's look exactly how I left it.

We looked around for a hour or sitting in our rooms thinking of all the memories we had.

I miss her, no lie in that.

My phone began to ring, "hello?"

"We found the mole." Luis said and I was on my feet.

I look to find Jett and he was crying in his old room.

I sigh and walked up to him, and hug him. "I miss her dad, I really do. Why did someone take her from me?"

"I keep asking the same question as well bud, but we're going to get through this. Alright bud, it's okay. I'm here and I'm not leaving, never." He hugs me back and I rubs his back.

....

Our mole was someone in Manny building. He was friends with Alex and part of the mafia.

So who was he telling?

I saw Haven talking on the phone again arguing. He ends the calls and I see him close his eyes. "You okay?" I walked towards him.

"Yeah, let's get information out of this guy." I let the worries drop and head downstairs to the basement.

This basement was bigger and more stuff we can use.

Oliver and Alex were taking care of Jett back at home like usual.

"De Novio?" The guy spoke, I didn't know him that much but Alex new him very well.

"Who were you telling our intel to?" I ask him as Manny sits down with blood on his hands.

He shrugged his shoulder and I punch him. "I don't have time for your shit you worthless ass! Tell me and get easy death."

"But I have information that would keep me alive." He smirks and I punch him in the stomach.

"Dime." I blurted out. "And maybe die easy."

"Oh no, that's not how it's going to work. I have information from your 'dead' leader. Wouldn't that be interesting if she wasn't all dead."

I look at him sternly, trying to detect if he was lying but I saw nothing in his eyes. "Franco cálmate." Haven try to calm me down but I punch the guy.

"I don't have shit for this! Tell me! Or your precious daughter will get it."

"How the fuck do you know about that?!" He yells at me, trying to move but his feet and hands were chained.

I laugh, "I know everything. It would be ashamed if she...."I snap my finger in-front of his face. "Plop."

"Okay! Just leave her alone."

Why does everyone believe I would actually kill a child?

If it works it works.

My phone began to ring, but I deny it not caring who it was. "Tell me."

"She's alive." My eyes met his eyes again, my heart froze.

"No." I said, i watch her die, I WATCH HER DIE. "She's dead. And so will you." I shot his head with a my pistol, I knew I completely lost it but they understand why I did it.

We all saw her death on tv.

We are all witness.

And I know I lost my only lead.

Did I care?

No, not in a thousand years.

My phone rang again and I picked it up. "What?!"

"Hi, it's Rubi doctor. Didn't you say you were just taking care of Rubi but not the father?"

"Uh yes."

"Interesting , well your DNA says other wise. I was bored and compared yours with Rubi and well, you guys related. She's your daughter......by.....-,"

Don't say it.

"Blood."

"What the fuck."

I look at Haven who was talking with Manny. "Haven do you have something to tell me?"

Something is off, everything is off.

Who had lied to me?

And why protect me?

What was going on and why didn't i know everything?

So many question had gone through my head, so many but I couldn't comprehend what to say first. Rubi did look like me but I didn't realize until right now, this moment, she was actually mine. By blood, by eyes.

Now I wonder, is she alive?

                             ——————————-

-Yeet