27-Lets do this?

"Okay maybe if we just bomb the place." Danny spoke.

"Then what? He could escape! He's smarter then that!" Luis said back to him.

I sigh and slightly hit my head on the table. He was coming after me, and I have no idea what the hell to do about it?

His exact words, you can hide but you can't run.

Basic words from like every horror movie.

"How about I'm the bait?" Franco gets up from his chair and shakes his head.

"I almost lost you, I'm not losing you again." Franco place a hand under my chin, his eyes staring into my soul.

Manny got up from his chair, "sorry Franco, but we have to deal with him or he's going to get her one way or another."

I was still staring into Franco eyes, his jaw clench and he had let go of my chin. He walked out of the room and slams the door behind him.

I didn't want to do it, but I need to if I want my family safe from Lyon. When I obey his request, he would take away Rubi away from me.

She's my life now, I can't let that happen again.

The doorbell rang and I went to go open it. "Yes-, Mom?"

She rushed towards me and hugs me tightly. I slowly put my arm around her as well. "I missed you."

"I miss you too, we found Rafael."

"I know you did, that's why I said it." Sneaky bitch.

I laughed, "he's fun to be around. Why are you here?" I saw behind her some of her suitcases.

I looked back to her, "I'm free but he's coming for you. Tonight."

My heart was thrown outside, the guilt was eating me alive. "A-are you sure?"

"He's coming, he said meet him at the docks."

"Alvera?" I turned around and see Manny shock at what he sees. My mom smiled at him, and she walked past me.

"Hi Manny."

Manny walked towards her and hugged the hell out of her. I grab her suitcase and put it inside. I know they love each other, you can see it in their eyes. They might reject each other at first but I know damn well, they won't.

Manny place a hand on her cheek and smiled, he leaned in and kissed her forehead. I let out a 'aw', and my mother chuckled.

Now what the hell was I going to with Lyon?

....

"Have you seen your father?" I ask Rubi just when I got down changing her diaper. She giggles and only smiles. "You don't want to be mamas girl? You know what, mama, come on say it, mama. Your going to be smart like I was and not your father. M-a-m-a, you better say my name first."

I kiss her cheek the one with the dimple, just like mine.

"She will definitely say my name first." I look to see Franco entering our room.

"Doubt it, I birth her." I blurted out.

"And I fuck you." I rolled my eyes and he snickers as he folds some of Rubi clothes I just got down washing.

"Mom said Lyon is getting me tonight and said he wants to meet at the docks. We ending this tonight, I want to finally be with you Franco." I put down Rubi in her crib and she tightly holds a small monkey in her hands.

Franco was now on my side and place a hand on my cheek. I tilt my head more into his hand. "I had plans to re-proposed to you tonight but seems like we're not doing that." His eyes lowered down in disappointment but i move my head so I can meet his eyes once more.

We connected and I smiled at him, "forget the proposal, all I need is you at my wedding we are going to have in two weeks."

He dropped his jaw, "you picked a date?"

"Haven said why not just get married anyways, it's a small gathering, close people only. All I need is you to be there and the kids. Would you accept the invitation?"

"To my own wedding?" He laughs and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yes amor, I would. The honeymoon?"

"New York, I want to see the snow. I also want to bring the kids, Haven and Matt will take them the third day back home and we spend us together for a few days there. What do you say?"

His hand were now on my waist, he pulls me more into him. His lips inches away from mine, "anywhere with you is okay with me." He muttered breathlessly, I felt his lips touch but the moment he began to move his lips, the baby started crying.

We both chuckled and I lean back to go to Rubi.

I carried her and Franco was already on the ball to make her bottle. "You already got your wedding dress?"

I nod at him, "I had found it a year ago, but since I was declared dead, I never bought it."

Franco hands me the bottle and I put it in her hands. She carries it and starts drinking. She my strong girl.

"Use my card, I want to spoil you, please amor."

"Okay, I will and I will buy some lingerie on the way as well."

"Love the sound of that!" He smacks my ass and I laugh.

My phone rang and I frown, knowing it was too early for anyone to be calling. Franco picks up my phone from the bed and his jaw clench. "It's fucking him."

I sigh and answer the phone. "What?"

"Loose the attitude, or I will kill your son."

He's at school, he wouldn't kidnapped him right.

"What do you mean?" My heart was beating and Franco throws a pillow across the room.

"And I though you were smart. 9 o'clock sharp, and you'll get him back in one piece." He ends the call and I was going to slump down but Franco caught me.

He takes Rubi from my arms and place her in the crib.

Jett was kidnapped, I can't deal with pain again. I c-can't, I can't lose him. "Relax Gabby, let's go figure out a plan quick."

My jetty.

                                —————————-

-Yeet