26-Meeting

Franco told me what had happen after I came home horny as fuck.

Yeah that was interesting.

Rubi is always cute in her little outfit I put her in. Jett is at school like always and Rafael as well. He's eighteen and a senior this year.

I'm just so happy for my kids and Rafael.

What was missing, is my mother.

Lyon, would he come back when he figures out and still alive?

It's been a month, and I haven't heard anything out of the ordinary. My mother as well, what was she up to?

"Mija, we have a meeting, and we want to introduce you again to the Mafia. Properly." I look at Manny as he holds Rubi in his arm.

He was happy when he found out he was a grandpa. "Okay, if I can take Rubi." He nods and we head outside.

We got it the warehouse and I was wearing very nice clothes. I was wearing Franco green button down shirt that stops below my knees with a belt around my waist, and black boots.

Casual.

I also had black glasses on so they wouldn't know it's me.

Manny opened the door for me and I enter, I heard chattered from inside the warehouse. My heals clicked and I notice they stopped talking. One hand was holding the baby car seat. I place it on a chair and softy kissed her head while she slept.

"Up!" Manny spoke, they all stand up. There were about twenty men. Alex, Oliver, Danny, Matt, Luis and Haven were all here as well.

Tavio was spending time with his mother side.

"Guys as of today, I have gone back to retirement." They all whisper, trying to figure out who I was.

"Please, I think they can't wait anymore dad." They all gasp and I took off my glasses.

"Gabby Vañe-Valúez is back baby." Manny kissed my cheek and I smiled proudly.

Some cheered and clapped their hands, others were in shock I was alive. "Now business. Gabby, one of the local Gangs, Chav, have been stealing out drug shipments. What do you think we do about that?"

"Easy, confront them, then steal whatever they have that's ours and more. If not, gang war of course but let's not trail the city with blood." Some chuckled and I smiled.

"Excellent. Alex, find their wareabout. Mario, track them. Lincoln, get the guys prepared just in case we need them. This is local not a big deal, Gabby choose who should go."

I look at the groups, knowing only a few people. I saw a women in the gym, hitting the punching bag. "Her." They all turn and mumbled something.

"She kind of knew." Luis spoke.

"Then go with her, Mario as well, since your good with manipulation."

"Yes Dama." I missed that word.

"What's her name Luis?"

"Kia Ring. 17, abuses from her parents but she's knows how to fight."

"Is she still in that house?" I ask him personally.

"No." I walk passed them but paused.

"Luis look out for my baby, I'll be back." He nods and I turn around. I open the door of the gym and see her how she punches.

Her foot stands were correct and I haven't seen a women here in awhile. The last one I saw was a year ago but she left since she didn't actually fell in love with it.

"Why weren't you in the meeting? Boys picking on you?" I ask and she stops hitting the bag and turn around with anger on her face.

"Who are you?" She gritted her teeth.

She going to be lovely to this industry.

I smirk, "you haven't exactly answer my question. It was mandatory and you didn't visit. Why?" I tilt my head, with my hands around my back.

She walks pass me and grab her water bottle. "I don't have speak shit with you."

"No, but with the boss yes. Don't you think?"

"Look girl, your too pretty to be here." Strike one, never judge someone by their appearance. "Leave. Before the boss throws you out."

"He kind of retired, you would know if you didn't bitche and actually went."

She turns around with her head held high. "What did you just call me?" Her eyes glaring at me, prying to scare me off.

But I'm the boss of course.

Also, I love to push people buttons for fun.

"You have ears don't you?" She tried to punch me but I moved my body before she could hit me. She yells and tried to come at me once more before failing again.

"Who are you?!"

"Hi." I extend my arm, "I'm the Dama de Mafia."

She dropped her jaw, "Your the l-lady everyone been talking about, she's dead though?"

"I'm here, living and breathing. It's not usual for girls to be apart of the mafia, hell, no one listen to me at first. Just watch your back and fight anyone who disapprove of you. Boys can be ass."

"I can agree with that."

"Also, if you need a place a stay, there's room here in the warehouse. Don't stay in a abusive home."

"How do you know about that?"

"We do background checks, for protection of course. I'll see you around Kia." I winked and walked out the gym.

Rubi was crying and I see Luis trying to rocking her. "I got it Luis, can you warm up some milk?" He nods and goes to the kitchen.

"Hi baby." I said calming to Rubi.

"Someone got a sweet spot, boss." Mario says behind me and I turn around for personal space.

"I always have for kids. Back to work Mario." Mario walks away and goes to talk to the group.

"Boss, someone on the call for you." Alex pass me the phone and I answer.

"I didn't forget you."

—————————

-Yeet