18-?

POV GABBY

After many cries of many people in the house, they haven't stopped hugging, mostly Cat and Luis.

They were full on crying, even Luis, I was fucking surprise. Cat and Luis were fighting over who get to hold me more.

"Fuck off!" Luis yells at Cat as he tries to put a leg around my waist.

"She's mine!" Cat yelled as she wraps her arm around my neck.

Oh my god.

"I knew her more!" Luis said back and I rolled my eyes.

"Geez. Do I have a say In this?" They both looked at me and then at each other, they bursted out laughing.

"No." They both said as they laugh.

"Oh for fuck sake." I mumbled.

Franco came into rescues and sweep me off my feet, "she's mine now." Franco smiled and he jumps on the couch, I groan from my pain cause in my stomach.

"Asshole." Franco kissed my cheek. Haven was taking care of Rubi, he wouldn't stop kissing her cheek. Matt and Jett went to the mall to get some shoes because Matt complained he should have more to match his shoes.

I haven't seen Nima, she was at the hospital but soon when she gets home we would tell her. I did see Tavio and he is just adorable little baby.

Manny was throwing a fit when he found out I was alive, since he was a little drunk and thought he had died but I convince him I was truly alive.

Speaking of Manny, he walked in with worry in his face. "Alright listen, there's a party.-,"

"The mask one?" Danny ask and Manny nods.

"It's also a strip club, there's a guy that knows where Gabby mom is but the only way to get him alone is if you lead him to the one of the room and seduce him." We all turn tense.

"Well, Cat not going, this party will turn into a gun fight." Danny clapped his hand and I could feel Franco go tense while I was sitting on his lap.

"No." It's like he could here my thoughts.

"We have no one else to do it." He stands up with his hand place on my waist to make sure I don't fall to the floor.

"There has to be another way." Franco said while gritting his teeth.

"There is...." Manny paused. "A gun show where they be a lot of attention and we don't need that."

"Fuck." Franco muttered as he release his warmth off my waist. Franco turns around.

"I'll be fine, I done this before." Ah shit, that fucking slipped. I wince from my own mistake.

Franco turns back with devil eyes, "what?"

"I had to."

Franco walked off and I sigh.

"It's not like I had sex, he's seriously been the only one I had sex with since." I muttered but I was really speaking for myself.

....

Cat give me a lingerie, I had put a dress over it. Simple and tight.

Enough to get inside the the strip club.

Manny told me whats was going to happen tonight. I was going to lead Sack into the room, and Danny would guard the room. Luis would distract by talking with the men.

I felt wrong to doing this but only for my mother I would.

Franco, well I had no idea what part he had, Manny said he would tell him later and not us.

I got to the party but went were all the strippers were going. I had a little mask only covering my eyes so people didn't know I was alive just yet.

"Name?" The bouncer ask.

"Dark Tanner." He looks at the paper and nod, he even look at me which I was grossed out. I walked in and follow the other girls.

"Hey your new, who you filling in for?"

"Jessica." The girl nods and grabs my hand, I saw a bunch of ladies getting ready and changing. We made it to a room.

"Aburi." She said introducing herself.

"Here you can put your belongings, and I hope you are taking the dress off, I know you have curves girl." Aburi slapped my ass and I blushed and laugh it off.

She walks pass me and takes her dress off, she was wearing blank lingerie. I took off my dress and she immediately dropped her jaw.

"Damn! That red on you could totally fuck me. Are you gay? Bi? Or figuring it out by chance?" She said as she couldn't stop looking at my body.

I smiled, "no, but if I am, I'll call you."

"Damn." She walks up to me and before I could tell what she was doing, she had place a kiss on my lips and her hand shove into my underwear.

Hold the fuck up, this is crossing the line.

I try to take the hand out of my underwear and I move my lips away from her but her finger played around my vagina.

She pushed me into a wall, my back pressed on it.

Somehow I imagine it would be Franco, so I moan.

"Thinking about someone else?" She said as she smirks at me. Aburi chuckles and kept moving her finger deeper into me as I close my eyes.

"Franco." I whisper.

No, i need Franco.

"Break it up ladies, Dark your next." The bouncer said as he kept his eyes looking where the girl had her hands inside my underwear. He licked his lips and Aburi hands leaves my underwear then smacking him across the face.

She then sucks her finger one by one, "she's tasty." I look down and see I was wet. Damn Franco, I really hope he wasn't mad because I really need him.

"Come on Dark before I have a boner."

"Fucking weirdo." I said and Aburi laughs.

"Thanks for that! Have fun girlie!" She snacks my ass and I shake my head. I follow the bouncer and his hand waved to the stage.

I walked in and everyone eyes were on me.

Oh shit.

                                —————————

-Yeet