17-Seeing them

POV GABBY
-this word form will be for Franco thoughts-

I love him.
I love her.

I can't lose him.
I can't lose her.

We need eachother.
We need each other.

She was sleeping in my arms, afraid to move. Gabby needs help and I'm here if she wants it because I'm not going anywhere, and I hope no one takes her away from me again.

She then began to stir.

I fluttered my eyes open and smothering into the blanket but it wasn't a blanket, it was Franco. I lean back, "I'm a hurting you?"

She looked concern and I smiled, pulling her back to my body. She sighs and her face finds a perfect spot on my chest.

Gabby looks so beautiful but the hair, it's alright. "Your hair." I blurted out.

"Oh yeah, I had highlights."

"I don't like it." He told me.

"Neither did I. I'll die it later back to my color."

"I have a daughter." His words hurt me, I hurt him, I hurt myself but I knew in time we would be alright again.

"I have pictures, when she was born. The first day I found out, I was going on a mission and i threw up on the guy I had capture. I went to the store, and got a pregnancy tests. Then bamb! Pregnant." I felt my shirt being lifted.

I lift her shirt and place my hand on her stomach. I can't believe I missed the whole experience. I want to see her moods swings, I want to get up in the middle night and get her cravings food. I wanted it all, the day I get the call that her water broke and I rush to the hospital to help her.

"I can't believe I missed it."

"I'm so sorry." She said as she place a hand on mine.

"Don't apologize, you did nothing."

"I could get pregnant again, if you want to have another kid. I-I d-don't mind, it's your choice."

Why does it matter if it's my choice? It has to be both of us, equally like always.

"Gabby, it's not my choice, it's ours. Your opinion matters too, like I said before I want as many children I can with you."

His hand never leaves and mine never left as well but soon we combined our hands and held our hand tighter together.

"I have to say, the sex we had in my apartment was interesting." I laughed

Not able to see her face and I couldn't do much, that turned me on, what turns me on more was it was her all along.

"I should've told you in the beginning but I was afraid." She tells me and I start playing with her hair.

"It's okay. I understand."

"I want to see Rubi."

"Of course."

Matt walks in with Rubi and Gabby immediately cries. Gabby hesitate at first but she holds her then sits in a chair.

"I missed you so much, mi amor. So much, I told you I would come back. Here I am with your daddy, we're finally together. Now the only one missing is Jett." Gabby met my eyes and I knew she had missed him but I was afraid how he would react.

I look at Matt and nod at him.

My beautiful Rubi was sleeping, I touch her cheek and see a dimple like mine. The doors open I look up and see Jett walk in.

He grew a few inches, my eyes start to pour, Franco came my way and hold the baby for me. "Jetty." His eyes flick to mine and he stood there in shock.

"Y-you're dead?! I saw you die!" It's all my fault, all mine. I walk a few steps and he stood there with tears clogged his eyes.

"I had to die so you wouldn't get hurt but I'm here. Take your tim-." Jett rapidly puts his arms around my waist and I started to cry again. I place arms his head since he short.

"I missed you." He tells me and I kiss his head.

"I missed you too." My baby began to cry and Matt came with a bottle to give to him. Franco grabbed it and place it in Rubi mouth so she can drink it.

I smiled and I sat down with force. "Mom?" My head was facing down.

"I just need a second." I told them.

"You lost weight." Matt mention and I nod.

I didn't like how I look, I missed my big thighs. But those fucking idiots didn't feed me as much. I would get a plate a day maybe less then that.

"They wouldn't give me much food after I birth Rubi. They said it was a lesson for having a baby at the wrong time." Matt walked up to me and kissed my head.

"What do you want to eat?" He ask.

"The diner." Matt smiles and nods.

"Hey Jett, want to help?" He nods and grabs Matt hands. They walk off and I look down to my thigh. I hated them, I hated how my thighs are.

How can Franco have sex with me like this?

I really need to shut up.

"Gabby?" I knew something was bugging her. Maybe it was her weight loss, regardless, I love her in any weight she is, don't matter the size.

"Yes?" She softy said not liking her head up to me.

"What's wrong?" She shakes her head but I fucking know something is up. "You became insecure, what happen to the bad ass I know?"

She looks into my eyes now while I hold Rubi. "She died that day." Knowing the reference She meant.

"Gabby, you just have to eat more if you are worry about your weight. It's okay, everything will be okay, and remember about your fast metabolism."

She snorts, "fainted quite a lot."

"Well, don't worry, will get you back to the weight you were. Don't worry Gabby, I love how you look no matter so stop it with the insecure shit." I place a finger below her chin.

He was right, me not seeing any of family messed me up more then it should have.

Now I just have to get my mom back.

                                —————————-

-Yeet