14-Don't

POV HAVEN

"I got your snacks!" I enter the apartment but I only hear silence. "BABE!" I yelled out for Matt.

He must be taking a shower.

I place the bag of snacks on the counter and walk up to our room. "Hey babe!"

"Shower!" I knew it, I'm smart like that.

"Okay!"

We had bought the apartment to, have sex but tonight we needed peace to ourself.

Our doorbell rang and just when Matt exit out the shower with a towel around his waist. Matt saw me and smirks but started walking out the room and towards the door.

He opens it to see a girl in a mask.

"I lost her, I lost Franco, I lost Jett, I lost everyone, I lost my mom. I can't deal with the pain anymore." I grab her and make her hug me. Matt close the door and takes the mask off her face.

She told us wearing a mask hides herself from people, she didn't want other people to know she was still alive just yet.

Gabby began to cry in my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'll go. You guys have a good time." Her voice was broken and she started to back away from the hug but all I needed was her. Matt took her into his arms before she could leave.

"Gabby you haven't been in our life for awhile, don't run away again. We need you as much as you need us, and your not alone don't think that." Matt said to her while hugging her tightly.

"You should be mad at me. BE MAD!" Gabby cries.

"I am mad! I'm mad at the world and whoever has luggage on you. I fucking hate it! Imagine how worse it can be for Franco." Gabby cries and her breathe became short.

"Breathe gabby." I told her, she was having a panic attack.

"I f-fuck him." She turns to me with shorts breath.

"Yeah Franco told me. Kinky." I tried lightening the mood but Matt shakes his head behind Gabby.

"Do you know how hard it was to not show my face to him? I try to go away from him but it's so hard! I try, I try. I'm not supposed to see him!" She falls to the ground but I caught her before she can.

"Let me go change real quick." Matt whisper and I nod at him.

"Why are you here? What's going on? Not that I'm upset."

"I was at Franco house, I needed to see my baby. I hadn't seen her in two months. She l-looked so, so fucking cute in the onesie. Franco saw me and pulled her away from my arms, my fucking arms!" Gabby lips started to quiver. "I just wanted to hold her, I wanted to see Jett one last time." She whisper.

"What do you mean?" She looks away from my face, "Gabby what do you mean one last time?" Matt gritted his teeth while walking towards us.

"I need to go." She wasn't leaving us again, so I stood in-front of the door. "Please, let me go!" Her tears fall.

"Tells us! Be upfront, let us help you goddammit." Gabby frowns as tears fall so rapidly from her cheek.

But I knew what she was thinking, she was her old self when she was 18 or 19 when she almost killed herself because the world around her was suffocating her.

"No." Matt whisper. "Killing yourself!?" I knew Matt would be upset, he hated himself for not helping as much for Gabby. "Fucking Christ. We told you and Luis told you when you were down you could come to any of us! Don't you want to see your daughter go throw life?!"