Chapter 2: First Day of School

Your POV

I stood outside the school gates, Shoto beside me. I took a deep breath in and said, "Let's get going."

We walked in class to find one other person there. That blonde haired boy from the entrance exams. Now that I think about it, he's got a really nice face. I wish my face was like that. Shoto and I looked at the seating chart and saw that our seat numbers were one after the other. Unfortunately, that meant that Shoto sat in the back of his row and I sat in the front of mine, which happened to be the seat in front of the blonde guy. I forgot to mention that his feet were on the back of my desk, so sitting there would be uncomfortable, but I didn't complain. My opinion doesn't matter. At least, that's what father always said.

I sat down with my back hunched so as to not touch his feet by accident. The boy behind me scoffed and said, "Tch, whatever."

A few minutes later, a boy with blue hair and glasses comes in, and he sees what the boy behind me is doing so he rushes over and immediately began scolding him. "That is so disrespectful to the school! Also, it's disrespecting your fellow classmate!"

"Oh yeah, and how's that?" the blonde asked. 

"Just look at the way you're making her sit! It's improper and may cause her back issues in the future!" the blue-haired boy stated.

"Did your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" the blonde said behind me. 

"I really don't mind, it's okay." I said quietly.

The boy with blue hair then said, "Ugh, let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy."

"Ah so you're from a big school, you probably think you're better than me." blondie said. 

The door to the class then opened and I saw the green-haired boy from the exam. I smiled and gave him a friendly wave. He looked petrified, but I bet it was from what was happening behind me. Then, Iida walked over to him and said his introductions, while blondie just scoffed. 

I then heard feet shuffling behind me, and then I heard Shoto speak. "Hey, could you move your feet? You're making my sister uncomfortable." 

I looked back to see him confronting the blonde boy, but I didn't do or say anything. The blonde just scoffed but said nothing as he put his feet down. "I didn't do that because you said to! I did it because I felt like it!" blondie screamed.

Then, from outside the classroom I heard someone say, "If you're here to make friends, I suggest you pack up your things now."

Time skip

We were all standing in front of Aizawa as he explained the exercise. "Todoroki, Bakugou, the two of you scored highest on the practical exam. What was your record for the ball throw in junior high?" he asked.

I perked up and said, "Around 50 meters."

Then blondie, who apparently is the Bakugou kid I tied with in the exam said, "About 67 meters"

"Ok, since Bakugou had the higher score I might as well make him go now. Try throwing the ball, but this time use your quirk. Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa stated.

He then stepped in the circle and threw the ball with all his might, propelling it forward with an explosion while also screaming, "Die!"

It zoomed out of sight, and when Aizawa held up the device that said the distance, all anyone could do was stare. "705.2 meters!" someone shouted.

I stared in awe at the boy in front of me, but I didn't let it show in my face. Since I grew up with father, I learned quickly how to disguise my emotions, but unlike Shoto I am still expressive and know how to show more than just a little emotion. Bakugou turned to me with a smirk on his face, but I didn't give him the time of day. His cocky eyes turned to those of dissatisfaction. He scowled and stormed back into the crowd. I smirked a little, but not enough for most people to see. Shoto, on the other hand, saw it and shook his head, knowing I had made Bakugou angry simply for the fun of it. 

Then, some girls started saying how it looked like fun, and then the teacher made it so that the person in last place would be expelled. I knew that I couldn't get last. Father would kill me for making him look like a fool. 

We got in line and began some of the tests. First was a 50 meter dash. I was pitted against some tailed guy. We lined up at the start and waited to start. The gun sounded and I jumped up, propelling myself forward with my flames. My time turned out to be 4.7 seconds, which is actually pretty good. 

Next was the grip strength. My quirk couldn't really help so I just gripped it. It wasn't great, I only got 50 kilograms. 

For the standing long jump I did what I did for the first test and cleared the pit. Then it got to the ball throw. I walked to the circle and lit my hand ablaze. I threw the ball and propelled it far with my flames, getting me a score of 500 meters.

The end results were:

Yaoyaorozu

S. Todoroki

Bakugou

(Your first initial). Todoroki

Etc...

'Good thing father isn't here' I thought.

"Hey, why's there two of the same name on here?" a boy with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt asked.

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked.

"The name Todoroki appears twice on this list." he said.

"If you were paying any attention, you'd see the first initial before the last name. We have a pair of siblings in this class, so they obviously have the same last name."

"Wait, who?" he asked.

I raised my hand and said, "It's me and Shoto. We're twins."

His eyes widened and said, "Oh wow, you're so pretty."

I blushed and started stuttering, "Oh- um... I-I... umm..."

Shoto stood in front of me and said, "Don't even think about it, buddy."