Chapter 13: Dorms and Triggers

Your POV

Shoto and I stood outside the new dorms. My leg was thankfully healed by Recovery Girl, so I didn't need any crutches or anything like that. I looked around at the class around me and smiled, glad to be back around these people. Aizawa came around and said, "Alright, these are your new dorms. Before we get inside, let's address the elephant in the room. Kirishima, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Shoto Todoroki, and Midoriya. You five went to go save Bakugou and Y/n Todoroki. Based on the reactions the rest of you have, all of you knew about it. Let me make this clear, if it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would expel everyone except for Bakugou, Y/n Todoroki, Jirou, and Hagakure." 

The group became grim. Aizawa then told us that we had to earn his trust back by being model students, and for us to cheer up and move into the dorms. Bakugou and I glanced at each other and nodded, exchanging silent words. He grabbed Kaminari and dragged him into a bush. Electricity flew out of it followed by Kaminari with his brain fried. I smiled as it made everyone laugh, lifting the atmosphere. I watched as Bakugou gave Kirishima money back for his lost night vision goggles, and my smiled grew. I turned to Shoto and Midoriya, who were standing to my right and said, "I just wanted to thank you guys for coming to save me and Bakugou. I don't know if we could have gotten out if you hadn't have shown up."

"Oh, of course. There was actually no way either of us were going to rest when the two of you were there." Midoriya said.

"And there was no way that I was leaving my sister behind." Shoto said.

Shoto and Midoriya locked eyes with each other before looking away quickly. Both of them turned a light shade of pink. 'I wonder what that's about?' I thought to myself.

Time skip

I had just finished setting up my room, and I was pretty happy with it. It had a f/c futon on the floor and a small desk on the other side of the room. I also had a small shelf that had some books, but most importantly, it had pictures on top of it. A picture that had all of the siblings in it, from left to right it went me, Shoto, Natsu, Yumi, and Touya. Put simply, it went from youngest to oldest. Then, there was a picture of me, Yumi, and Mom. Then, there was the picture of Touya and I that's in my locket. The last photo was the most recent, as it was the only one from after all of the... incidents. It was just of me and Shoto when we were out at the mall for no reason in particular. 

I went downstairs and met with everyone. The girls approached me and proposed a room contest, and I thought it was a good idea. 

I was wrong. Oh so wrong. It started out strong, Midoriya having an All Might room, Tokoyami having a room that reflects his soul, and Aoyama's room... was to be expected.

Then it got a little boring. After a while, we got to Shoto's room. We walked inside and I sighed, "Shoto, why did you turn your dorm room into a mini version of our house?" 

"These floor mats that we have at home are much more comfortable," was his main response.

Then, it was the girl's turn. I was last. We opened up my room and everyone wandered inside. Shoto immediately stopped at the photos on my shelf. Midoriya went to his side and put his hand on Shoto's shoulder. "Are these of your family?" Midoriya asked.

Everyone's attention went to the photos. "Yeah, so the first one is of all of my siblings and I, the second is of me, my sister, and our mom, that next one is of me and my older brother T-...Touya..." I said, choking a little on the last part.

I shook my head and cleared my throat before saying, "And the last one is obviously just me and Shoto."

'Why did mentioning him get me choked up? I normally don't get that upset when talking about him?' I asked myself.