Chapter 30: Betrayal

Your POV

One week. That's all the time we have until All For One will attack. I took a deep breath and turned to Katsuki. "We're going to stop them this time," I mumbled to myself as I took his hand and squeezed it.

He squeezed my hand back and replied, "You bet. I'm going to kill that bastard."

"All For One is too strong for you to take by yourself-"

"I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about your burnt bastard of a brother," Katsuki said with a scowl on his face. 

Katsuki squeezed my hand tighter. He looked down and I followed his eyes. He was looking at my lockets. "You're still wearing his?" he asked.

I sighed and recalled my conversation with Uraraka. "I don't care if Dabi is Touya. Touya died that day on Sekoto Peak when he left me. Dabi is nothing more than an angry, villainous husk that kidnapped us and tried to kill Shoto."

Katsuki smirked a bit and hugged me. "And that's why I want to kill him. He kidnapped you too."  

I smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest.

Time skip

I was training beside Shoto, working on upping the power of my flames as he was trying to make his right side and left side one. Both of us had one thing on our minds. Our inevitable fight with Dabi. 

I then noticed Midoriya leave the room. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him, making sure he wasn't going to just leave to sacrifice himself again. I caught up with him and walked side by side with him. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Hagakure told me something about... Aoyama." he said solemnly. 

"Something?" I asked.

Before he could reply, I heard a faint cry in the distance. It was Aoyama. "It took every ounce of willpower to prevent me from exposing myself! I was crushed by immense guilt all this time! I did everything I could to appear brave! When AFO was captured at Kamino, I mistakenly thought it could be my chance, to finally be like everyone else! I just want to protect Mama and Papa!"

My face fell as I realized what Aoyama was saying. I felt tears prick my eyes. 'He's... a traitor!'

Midoriya stepped forward and said, "Um... I heard something from Hagakure so I came... something about the traitor... being you, Aoyama."

Aoyama's face... tears were running down it like a waterfall, his parents trying to calm him down and get him away. "Midoriya... Y/n..."

"Aoyama, I-" I started, trying to say something, but my I choked on my words.

"Aoyama, you looked the most depressed after the battle at the Gunga Mountain... I figured something was up so I came looking for you."

He was quiet for a few minutes before he said, "The USJ incident..."

"Aoyama?" I asked in disbelief.

"And the training camp too, I helped them. Midoriya... Y/n... I am a scumbag villain." Aoyama said with tears in his eyes.

My eyes widened and my heart broke. Tears fell down my face. "Yuga! Let's get out of here!" one of his parents yelled.

"Wait!" Midoriya yelled, jumping after them.

I was frozen in place. Tears falling like a waterfall from my eyes. "That letter you left us... when I found out you were quirkless just like me... I fell into the deepest pits of despair!" Aoyama cried as he created a laser, trying to attack Midoriya and I, and Hagakure saved us by bending the light