Chapter 16: The Hassaikai Raid

Your POV

In the middle of the night I felt something vibrate in my pocket, waking me up. I grabbed my phone and read the message. It took a few seconds for it to process in my brain, but when it did I shot up out of my futon and ran downstairs. I saw Midoriya, Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka downstairs. "Tomorrow." I said quietly.

Everyone nodded. 'Tomorrow, we will save Eri and take down the Hassaikai.'

Time skip

We stood with the police that next morning, going over the raid. Once we got to the Hassaikai headquarters, I shook my head slowly and took a deep breath. 'We're coming for you, Eri.' I thought to myself.

The raid began and we all rushed inside. The Ryukyu agency, including Tsu and Uraraka, got left behind to take care of a big guy up front as we ran inside. We ran through the corridors, encountering small members of the Hassaikai right away. We went down into some hidden compartment that led to a basement. We ran through until the walls and floor began to move as though they were alive. This created walls where they weren't already. Kirishima and Deku punched through these fake walls and we continued forth. Suddenly, we were knocked down into some sublevel. We left Tamaki behind to deal with the three villains down there. We kept running and eventually a chunk of the wall lunged at us, knocking Fat Gum and Kirishima into a whole new room. We kept going forward, Midoriya smashing through wall after wall. We got separated once again as the walls fell into sections, Aizawa pulling me and Midoriya out of harm's way. "Thanks." I said.

"Don't mention it." Aizawa replied.

Everyone started calling out to each other, and we heard some commotion on Rock Lock's side. Midoriya smashed through and we saw two Rock Locks. One was on the ground with a knife in his back, and the other was crouching next to him. "Watch out, this imposter clone appeared out of nowhere and attacked me!" Rock Lock warned.

He stood up and approached us. "Midoriya, Todoroki, are you two okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks for asking." Midoriya said.

I only nodded my head, suspicious of his now caring and not sarcastic nature toward us. Suddenly, he smiled creepily and pulled out a knife. Midoriya and I cried out as he attacked us, and suddenly his skin melted away like clay and revealed Toga. "Himiko Toga!" Deku and I yelled.

"That's me, your darling in the flesh. You remembered me!" she exclaimed while stabbing at us.

She then shouted, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you again Izuku! And Y/n, how Dabi won't shut up about you! Wait until I tell him that I saw you again!"

She lunged at us with her knife, but was stopped by Aizawa pulling her back with his scarf. She leveraged herself with his scarf, launching herself behind him and stabbed him in the shoulder. "Eraser!" Deku and I shouted.

Toga flew backwards and a wall separated us from her. We ran to Aizawa and asked if he was okay. "I'm fine, focus on helping Rock Lock, and get the other knife. I've heard that Toga's quirk uses blood somehow." he instructed.

We nodded. Deku ran to the knife while I ran to Rock Lock. I knelt down and pulled out some bandages that I kept in small pockets on my belt. I began wrapping him up while trying to stop the bleeding. Deku and Aizawa ran over and tried to help, but suddenly we heard a loud scream of anger. The floor and walls became active again, but this time they were even more aggressive, creating a hole in the floor that we fell into. We landed even lower in the complex and saw a crazy slough of walls moving around us. Deku saw something and jumped up, smashing the wall revealing the guy behind all of the wall movement. Aizawa erased his quirk and the walls stopped. The guy fell and Nighteye appeared and knocked him out using one of his seals. Deku caught him and landed. "They betrayed them." Aizawa remarked.