Chapter 26: I'll Never Forgive You

Third Person POV

Bakugou has been going crazy. He's been doing a bunch of private research on Touya to see if he would pop up anywhere and lead him to Y/n. It helped distract him from the fact the Deku left and that Y/n was in danger. 

He had made up his mind. Touya was getting a beating. 

After Deku woke up, they told him the news about Y/n. Now, it's become his mission to not only keep Shigaraki away from UA and to track him and All For One down, but to find Touya and bring Y/n back. 

Shoto has also become obsessive over this. He's been working to find where Y/n could be as well as how to bring Deku home. He was wanting to confess to Deku anyway. 

Aizawa was gritting his teeth. Laws meant nothing anymore and two of his students were off the grid. One was being tracked by the most powerful villain of all time and the other was kidnapped by her psycho brother. 'I knew there was something up with the Todoroki family. As soon as I learn to walk with this prosthetic leg I am going to walk straight up to Endeavor and smack him in the face.' Aizawa thought to himself. 

Endeavor was surprisingly calm about the whole situation, despite the fact that his oldest son kidnapped his youngest daughter. After all, he was set on finding them, and Touya is not going to go unpunished for kidnapping his daughter again. 

Touya himself was staring at Y/n's sleeping body that was tied up in his 'hiding place.' He was sitting on a couch across from her. She hasn't woken up for a few weeks. It's been concerning him, but he knew that she would wake up soon. She's too stubborn of a kid to not wake up. He was just glad that she didn't get any permanent damage from the war aside from a few burns that he accidentally gave her when she jumped on him. 

.

.

.

Your POV

I slowly regained consciousness, but my eyelids were too weak to open, so I decided to take in my other senses. Everything hurt, but I could tell that it was mostly just severe burns. The room smelled stale. There was a faint smell of blood, but other than that, nothing. I listened to everything around me and heard ragged breathing. The kind of breathing of a broken, burnt body. 'Touya' I thought. I tried to move one of my fingers to see how much strength I currently had, but everything felt 100 pounds heavier. 

"Man, you sure are taking your sweet time to wake up." I heard Touya say.

He was quiet for a minute before saying, "I know you probably won't hear this, but I need to say it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left you when you were just a child. I'm sorry I never came back for you. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this sooner. I'm sorry that I had to kidnap you, but it's the only way that I could guarantee that you wouldn't get hurt out there. After seeing what happened to that stupid Bakugou kid that you care about, I couldn't risk Shigaraki doing that to you. Speaking of which, what do you even see in Bakugou? He's a loud, rash idiot. He's rude and aggressive. You're a sweet, quiet little angel."

'He's actually really sweet, and is very fun to be around. Honestly his chaotic energy reminds me of you when we were kids.' I thought to myself, 'Speaking of Bakugou... is he okay?! Please tell me he's okay.'

Touya sighed and said, "If only Endeavor wasn't such a selfish power hungry maniac. We could've had a normal childhood. But, then again, he would never have had us had he been a kind man. Even if he had had kids for the reason that most people have kids, he probably wouldn't have had so many. He might've just stopped after me and Fuyumi. Not that it matters anyway, you can't change fate."

I heard him walk away and close a door. The room was silent. I tried again to open my eyes, and this time it worked. Very little light flooded my vision as I looked around the room. It was a ragged room that was pretty worn down. I was tied up by a rope and was laying on a couch. There was an arm chair on the other side of the room that I assume Touya was sitting on. I tried to lift my head so I could see more of the room, but I was still too weak. I heard footsteps approaching the room, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep again. The door opened and I listened to someone who I assumed was Touya walk over to me. "Man, I still think it's weird that you look so much like me when I was younger. Those burns that you got during the war only make you look more like me than ever. That and your hair got partially burned off so now even your hair looks like mine used to. Well... I guess mine now looks like that since I washed the dye out." Touya said while running his fingers through my hair. 

I didn't even realize, but feeling Touya's fingers run through my hair confirmed that. I stopped feeling his fingers in my hair only so far away from my face. But that was the least of my concerns. My biggest one being where the hell am I?

I felt an IV tube of some sort in my arm, so I could definitely stay like this for a while longer. 

And that's exactly what I did. I knew I needed to build strength before trying to break out, and I didn't know what would happen when Touya knew I was awake, so it was better to stay like this.

A few more days went by with me listening to whatever Touya was saying or listening to. I couldn't pick up much of what it was saying, but it sounded like an old radio. He turned it off and walked over to me. Touya then cupped the side of my face with his hand and I unintentionally flinched. I could tell that Touya noticed because he chuckled and said, "Oh, so you're playing pretend on me now, aren't you?"

I knew there was no point in pretending I was asleep anymore so I slowly opened my eyes and tensed up, preparing for him to hit me. Instead I was met with Touya sitting over me, smirking. "And welcome back to the land of the living." he said.

"I should be the one saying that to you." I muttered.

He chuckled and said, "Wow, where'd you get that kind of sass?"

I scoffed and turned my head slightly away from him. Touya sighed and said, "I guess I deserve that. I did kind of leave you for 10 years."

"And you kidnapped my best friend." I said quietly.

Touya said, "Well I-"

"AND you tried to kill my brother." I snapped, interrupting him.

"First of all, he's OUR brother." Touya said.

"That doesn't make it right. Besides, I'm the one who actually grew up with him and cared about him." I said.

"Yeah, and if he weren't born then this never would have happened!" Touya snapped.

I saw nothing but red. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" I yelled at him, struggling to sit up. 

I activated my quirk and tried to attack him, but he just smirked. "Did you forget that I'm resistant to cold?" Touya asked.

I sighed and put out my quirk. I turned my head away from him and he stood up and walked away. "Why?" I asked.

His footsteps stopped. "Why what?" he asked.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked.

He sighed and said, "I couldn't take it. Father just wouldn't give me any respect. I had to get away, I was going insane."

"You went insane anyway. Besides, I was getting the same treatment as you. The only difference is that I didn't hurt myself with my own quirk." I snapped.

"I know, I shouldn't have left you. What happened that night was an accident. I lost control. I knew I couldn't go back after what happened. I missed you though. I thought about you every day." Touya said quietly.

"I did too. I had to live without my big brother, thinking he was dead. And now I find out that he's alive, a villain who's kidnapped my best friend and tried to kill my twin brother! The two of them mean more to me than you'd ever know! As much as I love you Touya, I'll never be able to forgive you for that!" I yelled.

I could tell that hurt him. He went silent and walked away, slamming the door shut behind him.