Chapter 5: The USJ

Your POV

We got in our costumes and got on the bus to go to some off campus facility for training. I was sat next to Shoto. Unfortunately that meant I was sat directly behind Bakugou. "You know your quirk reminds me of All Might's." Tsu pointed out to Midoriya.

"Actually now that I think about it, it kinda does." I say quietly. 

"But hold on, All Might doesn't destroy himself when he uses his quirk." Kirishima pointed out.

They then started talking about quirks, and then someone mentioned how me, Shoto, and Bakugou had the strongest quirks in the class. "Well Bakugou is always angry so I doubt he'll be popular." Tsu mentioned.

"What did you say? I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou shouted.

'Oh god.' I thought to myself as he continued shouting.

Time skip

I zoned out for most of Thirteen's speech... but one thing they said stuck with me.

"Quirks are dangerous. Something that can be used to save can easily be used to kill."

I instantly thought of Touya. 

Flashback

"No!" I screamed, struggling against the strong grip holding me back.

"TOUYA!" I screamed.

End of flashback

"... Y/n!" Shoto shouted.

I snapped out of whatever funk I was in and saw Shoto staring at me with panic in his eyes. 

"We got to go! There are villains attacking!" he shouted.

I nodded and we began running to the exit. A giant cloud of purple mist surrounded us and announced that the people here were the League of Villains and that they were here to kill All Might. Kirishima and Bakugou attacked him first. Then, he surrounded us with his purple mist and I suddenly felt no ground beneath me as I began to fall. 

I landed on the ground and I slowly stood up. I then saw my twin about a hundred meters from me. "Shoto!" I shouted.

We locked eyes and ran to each other. "You're not hurt are you?" I asked.

He shook his head and asked, "You?" 

I shook my head and looked to the group of villains surrounding us. I met his gaze again and nodded. We both turned to the villains and I attacked with my freezing flames, incapacitating all the villains. Shoto then froze them all to the ground and began lecturing them on how two children were able to stop them. I then saw someone try to attack Shoto so I knocked them down with my flames. We then got the information that they were here for All Might. We rushed to the center of the USJ and saw All Might being held by some weird monster. Shoto froze it, allowing All Might to escape, but he collapsed to his knees after the pain that the monster dealt him. I ran to Bakugou, who was holding down the warp gate villain. "Hey are you guys alright?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we're fine." Kirishima who was with Bakugou replied. 

Then I looked to the villain with hands all over his body. I ran to him saying, "You must be the one in charge!"

I launched flames at him and as he dodged I got in close for close-ranged combat. I flew a punch at him and hit him in the gut. Then I spun-kicked him in the side. He was down on the ground so I knelt down and lit a small flame in my hand and put it close to his skin. "If you even think about moving I will blast this at you." I said quietly.

He groaned and shouted, "NOMU!" 

The monster thing broke out of the ice and regenerated its lost limbs. It then charged at me, and before I knew it I was met with blinding pain to my gut. I was flying through the air until I hit a wall, getting even more pain. 

Third Person POV

The whole place was silent. Everyone stared in horror at the young girl who was lying next to the wall, a pool of blood surrounding her. All Might stood, inches from where she just was. Shigaraki had also moved, leaving All Might to be ashamed that he missed saving the young girl by a centimeter. He felt even more guilty as he heard the pained screams of her twin brother. 

"Y/N!" Todoroki screamed as he scrambled to his sister's aid. 

Shigaraki then turned to Bakugou and said, "Now that I'm free, I'd like my warp gate back... Nomu."

All Might succeeded in protecting this student. He began scolding Shigaraki on how he just attacked two children. Shigaraki then said, "Well the girl was threatening to burn... wait her fire was cold... either way she threatened to kill me if I moved. And that boy with the green hair tried to kill me with a maxed out punch."

Todoroki was kneeling beside his sister, her head in his lap. He was holding his hand against the back of her head where there was blood coming out. Tears flowed out of his eyes. "Y/n! Come on! Wake up!" he screamed.

The other students felt awful for the boy. Bakugou felt even worse. 'If I wasn't so preoccupied on the warp villain... I would've been able to help her.' He glared at the villains with an unbridled rage in his eyes. "They are going to pay!" he shouted.

Time skip

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open to be met with beeping noises and the smell of bleach. 'Oh, I'm in a hospital.' 

I looked around and saw Shoto, Fuyumi, and Natsuo all sleeping by my bed. I smiled and looked around the room. There were get well cards and flowers, but one thing stuck out to me. A plate of caramel pieces under a note that said, "I made you some caramel, but only because you wouldn't shut up about it. -K.B."

I smiled and whispered, "I guess that angry pomeranian does have a heart."