Shoto and Y/n's Birthday!

Trust me, I'll make this make sense.

Your POV

"Katsuki, why does whatever divine power out there hate me?" I asked.

He looked at me confused for a second but said, "They might just want to see how you'll handle your problems. I mean, all of your problems have turned you into who you are. That or they're some sadistic bastard who absolutely has it out for you."

I chuckled and said, "Thanks Kat."

"Kat?" he asked.

"Yeah, why not?" I retorted.

He sighed and said, "Fine."

There was a small period of silence before I asked, "We only have a few more days until we need to fight the villains again, huh?"

Kat sighed and said, "Yeah, yeah we do."

I grabbed his hand and looked into his beautiful crimson eyes. "Promise me you'll be alright?" I asked.

He cupped my cheek and said, "Promise."

I smiled and looked over to my shelf and saw the most recent picture I've added to my collection. It was me and Shoto blowing out the candles atop our birthday cake. I smiled and said, "I hope we get to celebrate your birthday like we celebrated mine."

He smirked and said, "I don't really like my birthday. Whenever I say what day it is people always laugh."

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, it's pretty funny that you were born on 4/20."

"IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!" he yelled, pouting.

I chuckled and thought of my birthday.

Flashback

I woke up in my dorm room and looked out the window to see the fresh snow fall. I smiled at the sight, I've always loved the snow. I then realized that we had no school, which made me even happier. I stood and got dressed into a semi-decent outfit and walked out the door. I opened my phone and realized that it was January 11. "Oh, it's me and Shoto's birthday," I remarked as I walked down the hall.

I kept walking, but I swore I heard hushed whispers behind me after I said that. I shrugged it off and grabbed some breakfast. The kitchen was nearly empty seeing as it was still pretty early, but Shoto was there grabbing some food. "Happy birthday Sho," I said quietly.

He looked up at me and said, "Happy birthday sis."

That's a thing we've done since we were kids. On our birthday, our first words to each other are always happy birthday. I smiled and got myself some breakfast and sat beside him at the table. "Oh, we should go see Mom today, I mean we do have the day off," I suggested.

Shoto nodded and we decided to go that moment, seeing as she probably wanted to see us for our birthday. "Aizawa, can we get permission to leave for a bit?" I asked as we peaked into his office.

"Where are you going and when do you think you'll be back?" he asked, you know, standard procedure.

"We're going to see our mom in the hospital, we should be back sometime around 1 or 2," Shoto answered.

Aizawa nodded and as we turned to leave, he called out, "By the way... happy birthday you two."

I looked back and gave him a soft smile, "Thanks Aizawa."

Shoto and I walked out the building and made our way to Mom's hospital. We went inside and Mom immediately hugged us and said, "Happy birthday!"

I smiled and said, "Thanks Mom."