𝐢𝐯. 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐳𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

-josh would press kisses into your skin at every chance he got. you're cooking breakfast and have on an over sized shirt that slightly exposes your shoulders? kiss.

-pictures, josh is very keen on taking pictures whether its just you or the two of you, there is never a time where he isn't taking pictures. he claims its because of you're beauty, but also he likes to look at them while he's on tour when the time zones are to much to manage, even though they can't compare to the real thing.

-he may not always be able to call while he's on tour, but when he does have time the calls really are worth it. he loves to just be able to talk for hours and hours and if your time zones call for it maybe even just fall asleep on call. no matter what josh will always send you a good morning and good night text. even though josh lives and breathes music he needs just a little normalcy while hes on tour just so he stays sane.

-sometimes josh needs to be reminded to take a break and just slow down. he can get so caught up in his work that he doesn't realize that he hasn't eaten or slept in a few days simply just to continue to writing lyrics or melodies. getting him out of the studio may prove to be hard, but once you do he really appreciates it. a nice date or just something for him to enjoy the much needed fresh air. no matter what it may be, being able to relax with you is something josh adores.

-he's a cover hog but no matter what he denies it whenever it's brought up. he claims that you just push the covers onto him and don't realize it, despite that when ever the covers are pulled off of you in the middle of the night normally you can just curl into his side because josh just radiates heat.

-he really likes to shower with you, he likes the intimacy it holds. helping you wash up without any need of being awkward, feeling comfortable enough to be open with each other and not hiding anything, whether it's insecurities or something else he's just happy to know that you trust him this much.  

-some of josh's favorite dates to go on include making dinner at home, he would have written down recipes his mom gave him. he would call her several times through the whole thing just make sure a teaspoon of olive oil would be enough. would also taste it after adding ingredient after ingredient just to make sure it taste okay for you. rainy day walks, sharing an umbrella and walking in the rain while gazing at the buildings laughing every once and a while. stargazing, having you curled up on his chest laying the middle of field staring up at the sky and just enjoying the comfort of each other.