𝐱𝐯. 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

josh-
he's in shock. a red sock just so happened to make it way into this round of laundry which turned your favorite light yellow shirt a deep deep shade of pink.

throwing the door open and quickly stepping inside, you peeled off your soaked raincoat, before placing it on the rack to dry. work had been hard but stepping into the kitchen you saw your boyfriend holding a cup of tea staring out the window deep in thought.
"hi baby" you grinned as you walked towards him, he leaned down to place a kiss on your lips, welcoming you home. you paused for a second josh was usually more energetic whenever he greeted you. you weren't complaining, you were just slightly concerned for him was all. "is everything okay josh?" you questioned. he leaned into the counter grabbing something that he had placed behind him, as he held it up you saw what was once your favorite light yellow shirt, well it wasn't light yellow anymore. "i'm really sorry love. i'll get you a new one, i know how much this shirt meant to you." he spoke faster, as you took the shirt from his hands, you slowly shook your head as he finished his speech and you started to giggle. "don't worry at all josh, the color doesn't actually look to bad." you smiled as you pulled him into your arms.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
jake-
jake had broken on of most important things in not only your life but also his, the necklace he had gotten you on second date. he had accidentally knocked the jewelry holder down when cleaning the dresser it stood on.

jake had been on the floor for what seemed like hours trying to fix the damaged necklace, when he had heard the front door shut. setting down your bags as you made your way into the kitchen, called out to jake saying you had gotten his favorite cookies from the bakery, then you began to unpack the groceries, after a little while you noticed you hadn't seen your boyfriend since you got home.
deciding to go find your boyfriend, walked into your bedroom to find jake on the floor mumbling to himself.
"jake, are you okay" you blurted out as you made your to him. jake looked towards you as he began to explain what happened with the necklace. you weren't mad him, and you would help him find, because it meant so much to him and you, even though it was simply just a piece of jewelry you loved him all the same.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
sam-
you were filled with joy to come home and see your boyfriend laying in grass talking with a few friends. setting down the bags in your hand you walked outside to join him. after a couple hours you went back inside to grab something to eat for everyone.
another hour had passed when you walked back out with everyone's food, before you can even register what's happened, there's a loud crash as glass falls to the ground. when sam realizes you're standing there wondering what's just happened he gives you sheepish smile and says sorry before running back into the house.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
danny-
danny was heartbroken that he had just one your favorite mugs. so he decided to make sure the house was spotless and to pamper you when you got home.

walking through the front door you set down everything, when danny's arms snaked around your waist placing a kiss to your head. you both walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, beginning to eat the food that was on he table. danny stops eating "you know i love you right" danny looked up at you as he placed his hand on your arm "what did you do?" you asked him wearily "well i kinda of broke your mug"