𝐢𝐱. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

josh-
there's too much energy at 7 in the morning. rolling over to snuggle up to josh only to find a pillow instead, but you can't stay mad for long because 1. his side of bed always smells like him and 2. he only gets up so early in the morning because he likes to bring you breakfast in bed. josh didn't get to far into making breakfast as you wondered into the kitchen wearing one of his shirts to find him stood over the stove, shirtless, quietly singing along to john denver and something that smells delectable in the pan.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
jake-
jake is a morning person but not in the hyper way more as he's just a happy person in the mornings. he most likely works out in the morning. so if you work out you two definitely go for a  scenic run in the forest after breakfast. if you don't work out he definitely would get you to spot him while he does sit ups and every time he comes up he'll either kiss you or just smile at you in amusement.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
sam-
you cannot get him out of bed without a lot of willpower and and the power of persuasion. it's not that he doesn't wake up, he could have been awake for hours and still be sitting in bed. he just prefers to stay under the duvet pressed against you because what could possibly be better than staying in bed with you. it can sometimes be a battle with trying to persuade him to get out of bed and him trying to get you to stay in bed with him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
danny-
he's soft and clingier than usual after he's awake and he must be touching you at all times, whether that's wrapping his arms around you waist and pulling you as close as possible to him or having your head rest against his chest as his braids small sections of you hair. another one danny's favorite things is just having a cozy morning with you where he can just sit and read or snuggle with you on the couch without having to worry about anything.