𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

josh-
josh's love language is acts of service.
-he gets pretty shy when he's trying to put his love for you into words, which is kinda why his confession to you was such a complete mess.
-instead he pays a great amount of attention to all of your interests and the things you hold dear to your heart.
-even the smallest of things like holding your bag or lending you his jacket whenever you begin to shiver, means a lot to him.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

jake-
jakes love language is words of affirmation.
-jake loves to tease you, in a very loving way of course, he really just adores seeing the impact his words have on you.
-there's nothing he enjoys more than hearing you say how much you love him or what a good boyfriend he is to you.
-jake loves to be needed, even though he hates to admit it he really just wants you to care for him.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

sam-
sam's love language is physical touch.
-this man loves attention, especially when it's coming from you, whether it's having a hand on your back or sharing a small kiss before going on stage.
-he is beyond appreciative that you're comfortable enough with him to be so intimate with him.
-being so close to him makes his heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

danny-
danny's love language is quality time.
-danny shows affection through the great care he has for his life, involving you and his career.
-even though the both of you have a pretty tight schedule, he is very keen on setting time aside so the both of you can plan a date.
-however he'd also be very okay with just resting his head on your chest, as you run your fingers through his head, while you both doze off in bed.