𝐯. 𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐳𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

-his lockscreen is a picture of you standing on a rock after a hike you both decided to take in the early hours of the morning, you didn't even realized he had taken it until you went to check something on his phone. he says you looked ethereal, eyes closed with the wind blowing through your hair. it helps him calm down when he's anxious before stepping onto stage and in away it reminds him of home.

-jake loves to cook for you, there is just something so peaceful about it and sometimes he can't help but imagine the possible future the two of you might have. he tends to claim that the meals you both cook are best thing in the entire world, no matter how simple the dish.

-some of his favorite dates include sunrise beach dates, waking up in the early hours of the morning, walking along the beach just as you find the perfect spot the sun rises casting a golden hue on the both of you. botanical gardens, he will always remember the names of the flowers you find pretty, he will hold your hand kissing it every minute or so. band rehearsals, when things aren't so hectic, he keeps you next to him when playing but when the band takes breaks he keeps you on his lap with his head in the crook of your muttering about something every once in awhile.

-his love language is a mix between gift giving and acts of service. whenever jake goes on tour he likes to get you a small trinket from a thrift store that made him think about you, whether it be a rock or something he thought you would just like. when you both go out and it begins to get cold he'll gladly put his jacket over you, as well as making sure you have enough to eat and even offering some of his own food.

-he likes the days where you two don't have to do anything and can just stay in bed, your face buried in his chest as he talks about something when he just stops all of a sudden only to look up and see him smiling at you. it's moments like these that jake loves to just soak up in the midst of his chaotic life.

-when jake can't sleep you can find him playing around with his guitar in the living room just softly strumming while humming along to some song that's playing in the background

-now spa nights happen every friday night no matter where he is. whens he's at home jake will let you put one of those animal head bands on him to make sure his hair doesn't get in his face, he'd watch some movie like clueless while the face dries on his face. when jake is on the road he will go to the nearest corner store grab a face mask then face time you as he applies it and waits for it dry occasionally breaking the comfortable silence asking when he can take the mask off.