𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

- danny would buy a ring with his name engraved on the inside for your two year anniversary, he was almost to scared to show it to you and he just hoped you would love it. the ring was custom made just for you, your birthstone and his sitting beautifully on the outside of the ring.

-the nicknames are never ending. he claims he cant help it and tends to just say whatever comes to mind when he sees you. whether that is 1.love 2.honey 3. babe 4. sunshine, you never know what to expect.

-hand kisses are one of dannys favorite things. finally reaching the top, after one of the longest hikes they had taken yet, they finally reached the top. the decision to hike a more challenging trail had happened during a night involving weed, deciding that it would at least create everlasting memories.   "oh fuck," danny huffed nearly tripping over a small rock, hands on his hips he called out for you to come look at the view. walking up to his side, his hand immediately found yours, looking at the scene of the sun slowly rising through the mountains it was perfect. after standing there for a little while danny brought your hand up to his mouth leaving behind a light kiss before letting out an ear piercing shriek.

-when danny comes back from tour he always gets you something that he thinks you would like or just something from a shop window that reminded him of you. he loves the reactions you give when you open the present.

-getting drunk with danny is something of it's own, you never know what to expect. the both of you were than tipsy, so with that being said danny decided that it was the right moment to put on the beetles, pulling you up onto your feet danny started to gently sway back and forth remembering nearly forgotten memories from previous years.

-his love language is a mixture between quality time and words of affirmation. Danny can go on for hours with simply just being in the same room as you while you both go about doing your own tasks, but that doesn't mean he isn't opposed to your love and praise. most of the times danny flushes a sweet shade of pink when he notices you watching him play around with his drums, mumbling about how you think it works well before pressing a kiss to his forehead and walking away.