𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐳𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

-please play with this mans hair. he lives for when your fingers graze his scalp, doesn't matter the length of your nails he loves it no matter what. he'll always deny it but he tends to fall asleep the moment your nails start to graze his scalp.

-always expect to get cold hands and feet thrown in your direction at all times. no matter your own temperature, he always runs on the colder side. which are perfect for the summers in michigan but aren't so great when winter finally hits. often at times he'll curl into your side seeking any warmth you may provide. slipping his fingers under your shirt gently gliding the length of your spine which in the end startles you quite a bit, even if you know it's coming. you'll always hear his laugh ring through the room when you jump.

-sam's love language is physical touch. he has be touching you at all times, whether that be holding your hand or clinging onto your side for hours on end. sam also really enjoys kissing you. laying in your lap, nails slowly grazing his scalp, sam's on the verge of sleep but before falling asleep he lifts himself up to press his lips against yours.

-you're one of the very few people sam trusts to cut his hair. no matter how sacred or hesitant you are, sam always reassures you that he trusts you with this. you know after months of experience how he likes his hair to be cut and if you ever need help danny is always a call away. sam never bothers to go to the salon anymore as he claims "it's to much of a hassle"

-sleepy make out sessions are by far one of sam's favorite things. after getting ready for bed and the both of you are dead tire but he can't stop. theres no need to hide your love for it's just the two of you locked away from the rest of the world. his nose occasionally bumping yours just to hear you laugh, his hands slowly stroking up and down your spine with the pads of his fingers with just enough force for you to barley feel it.

-sam isn't the best cook in the world but he really does try. his experience with cooking is limited. they might be simple meals but sam puts a lot of effort into the meals he prepares for the both of you. expect a lot of pasta. don't expect steak or chicken sam would so lost and would simply just look at you asking what's he's meant to do. he's trying to better himself in the skill of cooking, so give him some time and he'll eventually get the hang of it.

-one of sam's favorite things to do is go a record store and pick out an album for you to listen to, it's always interesting to see what he's picked out for you. normally it always ends in a date with the two of you picking out things for the other to try. it's a very soft thing to be able to pick out your favorite sweets without having to guess, something a lot of people tend to take for granted, but coming back from the store with the others favorite drink and sweets sam kind of realizes how lucky he is to have someone the has such a deep understanding of him and what he likes the most.

violet speaks
sorry i haven't updated in a long time, schools started again so i've been under a lot of stress but i promise to update more regularly :)