𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

josh-
-josh has a very playful spirit, that being the reason he'd keep you busy with all of his antics, for example randomly placing tiny little blobs of eye cream to your cheeks and the very tip of your nose.
-you always sit on his lap in your shared room, as you applied face masks to each other, while with the strings of his hoodie pulling him closer to you, leaving a kiss on the very corner of his mouth.
-you two would be nothing but a giggling mess.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

jake-
-you both have matching hair bands that you put on before you start.
-like the gentleman jake is he always insists on him being the one to take of your face, for example gently applying moisturizer to your face.
-you would sit on the counter in the bathroom, wrapping your legs around his waist, braiding his hair as he finishes applying the moisturizer to your face.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

sam-
-sam is the embodiment of a romantic, so whenever you begin your night time routine, he runs a warm bath adding essential oils to the water, lighting candles and turning on a random record, whilst you both grabbed each other's skin care products.
-leaning back into the counter, sam enjoys when you do his skin care routine for him, absentmindedly running the pads of his fingers up and down your thigh, leaving tiny kisses to your hand every once in a while.
-he would randomly bump the tips of your noses together which in return smudges the lavender peel on both of your faces.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

danny-
-danny wants you to be as relaxed as humanly possible, so he'd light a couple candles and have you sit on your bed as he rubbed the serum into your face.
-he hums to himself, after seeing you relax into his touch, slowly massaging your face, lulling you to sleep.
-he also buys a face roller after thinking you would like the feeling of marble going over your features.