𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

josh-
- desire is what josh craves the most. to be more specific the desire to give you everything.
-when he catches you naked in the hazy morning sunshine, before you can turn onto your back josh is hovering over you placing a kiss to your temple.
-hugging you from behind, when you feel as though you're on top of the world, kissing your jawline.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

jake-
-jake craves intimacy. not only in space but with your hearts and soul as well.
-he hates to admit it but he craves someone he can share everything with, from his bed to a cup of tea.
-jake has a bullet journal, he'd be very excited if you wanted to write in it. he gets a month and you get a month to write or just draw.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

sam-
-affection is what sam craves. all those touches big and small, small kisses, grabbing onto each other when there's a big crowd, he craves it all.
-leaning over him while he gently plucks the strings of the bass, putting your hand onto the chords that he tries to play, laughing as he grabs onto your waist tickling you as a form of payback.
-sam loves when you braid his hair, but he really loves when you just show him simple acts of affection, like stroking his hair or simply just hugging him after a concert. it's the little things that mean the most to him.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

danny-
-comfort is what danny craves the most. he can tire himself out easily, that's why he loves that you're his safe place.
-you have little videos of him, with shaky hands, kneeling on his side as he slept "danny, are you asleep? do you want a kiss? because i want one from you" the blush on his face is prominent, but the videos always end with you laughing as he pulls you closer to him.
-he loves to just be with you, kissing the tips of your fingers while whispering sweet nothings to you.