𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

josh-
for a spilt second he feels as if everything had stopped, like there was a shift in the universe. the more he stared the more he felt his head get dizzy blinking twice just to make sure that everything's okay. josh has confidence but when it comes you he's a mess and quite frankly he's a bit taken back by that, so he takes his time before approaching you going over all the possible scenarios that could happen. walking over to he talks to you casually and carefully, effortlessly displaying his charm and its only a matter of minutes before you're scheduling your first date. after that the dates are inevitable, finally having the talk you both come to terms with being a couple.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
jake-
gets taken back by your presence, his eyes go wide for a moment feeling his heart beat speed up a little the more he stares at you. the moment you walk by he gets up, fixes his clothes and takes a deep breath before he decides to walk up and talk to you. feeling a tap on your shoulder you turn around and can't help but stare at the man, immediately engaging in a conversation about music which eventually leads to other things you both have in common. the way he smiles at you every so often gives you a type of butterflies in your stomach sensation, deciding it would be best just go out the same day and spend the time either going in and out of music or some random thrift store. after a few months of just hanging out with each other you both decide that your together now.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
sam-
he isn't really impressed with people frequently so when he sees you passing by, he goes back to whatever he was doing before but then it hits him. it's you. in the blink of an eye he's already walking towards you just as your about to leave room he asks for you to hold the door for a second more, as he's standing by your side you look up into his eyes and notice how delicate and beautiful they are. not bothered by your staring session sam smiles a little and asks if you would like to join him for lunch during this spontaneous date he casually intertwines your fingers together. before you know one thing leads to the next and your officially together.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
danny-
falling in love wasn't a usual feeling danny got. it's not something that happens very often, he's careful with who he trusts. but when his eyes landed on you his breath feel short, his eyebrows furrowed slightly he just can't help but stare at you, looking away for a moment once he realizes he's probably been staring for to long but that's when you catch him staring at you. he tries to stay as calm as possible once he sees you making your way over to him, smiling up at him asking him why he was staring at you he lets out a barely audible sorry. just before you walk away he asks if you would like to join him for a walk through the city, the both of you don't realize it but after a couple of minutes of walking your already holding hands. deciding you'll see each other again and work things out. the rest is history.