𝐱𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

josh-

-josh most definitely has written a song about someone he's crushing on. you're his muse, you just don't know it yet. it only takes one word to come out of your mouth and he's already gotten a million ideas in his head on how to express himself towards you.

-he would also slip little hand written notes into your jacket pocket or leaving love notes in your mailbox, that he spends hours writing. throwing away so many drafts in the process.

-sneaks glances at you every now and then, whenever you happen to be in the room, even though josh is pretty confident when it comes to face to face conversation all of his confidence goes down the drain.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
jake-

-jake loves nothing more than to see you all smiley and joyful, since you both share the same sense of humour for the most part. sharing shitty jokes with you all throughout the day, having a warm feeling surround his heart each time he hears you laugh.

-he'd take mental notes on all of things you like, what brings you joy and the little things that make you smile, each time you both talk to each other. you just so happen to mention liking flowers? guess what awaits you on your doorstep the next time you step outside.

-whenever you're at band practice jake puts a little more effort into playing his guitar, in hopes that he'll impress you. however when you do approach him he stumbles over his own words, face becoming flush in the process.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
sam-

-sam creates playlists with songs that remind him of you. listening to them whenever he's working on new music or simply just laying in bed staring at the ceiling picturing what kind of live the both of you could have together.

-he would be extremely determined to get you to wear matching necklaces, rings, or even painting your the nails the same color as his, saying something along the lines of
"come on, y/n. we'd look so pretty together, ain't nobody got anything on us. so what do you say y/n?"

-sometimes he'll doze off in the middle of practice, to the point where he scribbles down your name next to his last name, deep in his own thoughts to see if it'll be a perfect match.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
danny-

-danny is an undercover simp. keeping his affinity towards you lowkey at all times, not wanting to let his feelings for you slip out on accident. he wants to take your relationship slow for the time being.

-that doesn't mean danny isn't a huge simp for you, because he is. right after he catches feelings for you, all of a sudden everything you do makes his heart skip a beat.

-sometimes danny will just lay in bed reminiscing on the way you smiled at him today and all the other things you just so happened to do that day. keeping that image of in his mind for a few seconds more until coming up with a fake secnario to fall asleep to.