Chapter One

"Drake!" icalled
"Can you please hurry up and do you video so we can leave?!"
You see my boyfriend Drake, AKA Drakestopher is a youtuber/singer for a band called Catching your Clouds. Their pretty awesome and do alot of acoustic stuff. As for me, my name is Helena and im just an ordinary girl who likes bands and likes doing some videos for YouTube, but only with Drake.
Now back to the story. "Yeah just let me upload the game so ican start recording! Just chill for a bit it wont take that long!"
"Okay!"
"What's up guys it is Drakestopherrr" ihear Drake say. Ha! Ilove hearing him say that it makes me so happy to know what he does that makes all of these kids happy, and also pros at all these games he plays
As im finishing putting on my makeup before we go out to get some Starbucks ihear Drake coming upstairs. "Hey Helena, im done shooting, you ready?" "yeah let's go"
Starbucks wasn't really that far from our apartment so we always usually walked.
*Gets to Starbucks*
Drake just finished ordering our coffees and we sat down at a table, for some reason he looked so sad and on the way up here he said he wanted to talk. As we were waiting idecided to bring it up.
"So what did you want to talk about?" iasked. "Well iknow it's been 10 months of us being together and we've been hanging around the guys and such, and ijust been noticing how they act so differently with you"
"What do you mean?" "imean im thinking you might be cheating on me with Damon"
"Hennings!" the cashier at the register called
As isaw Drake get up my heart was beating so fast, how could he expect me to be cheating on him with his friend!? That's so stupid of him. He got back to our table with our drinks
"What the hell is wrong with you?" iasked raising my voice
"Helena calm down don't make a scene im just curious because idont want to lose you and im just worried because when your not around Damon always asks about you and ijust got paranoid im so sorry"
He said with a bit of sadness in his voice
"Well um..ikind of understand what you mean babe but trust me, nothing is going on between us. Now Idont know if damon likes me but isure do not like him in that kind of way"
Isaid
"Okay, im sorry ibrought this much pressure on you "  "its okay"
"You ready to go home?" he asked "yeah"

THAT WAS THE END OF PART ONE, IHAD TO START ALL OVER ON THIS STORY BECAUSE IFORGOT MY LOGGIN AND STUFF, BUT IM GLAD ISTARTED A NEW ONE CAUSE MY OLD ONE WAS OF ONE DIRECTION AND THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO :'D SO IM GLAD IM DONE WITH THAT. SO IT WOULD MEAN ALOT IF YOU GUYS READ THIS AND LIKE AND COMMENT, ILOVE FEEDBACK SO IT WOULD MEAN ALOT