Chapter Ten

*Helena's POV*
Igasped when Iturned around it was Johnnie!
"Haha sorry ijust wanted to scare you!" he said
"Oh my gosh Johnnie you scared the fuck out of me!!" isaid with my hand over my chest. "What are you doing here?" iasked
"Drake texted me saying to come and watch you, cause he was worried Damon might come.."
"Oh well umm..thanks iguess"

Iwas curious so Ithought imight as well ask.
"Johnnie? Are you the one that texted me? Just to scare me?" iasked
"What? Ihavent texted you in the past week, why?"

Idecided to show him the messages and he had no clue who's number that was. Which scared me even more, cause who's watching me right now..?

*Drakes POV*
Ifinally arrived at Damons house, iknocked on the door and he opened it.
"What do you want?" he asked, isaw someone walking around behind him and it was his girlfriend
"Ineed to speak with you...uhh..in private " isaid
He stepped outside and leaned on his house.
"What is it?" he asked
"Can icheck your phone?" iknow ishouldnt had been straight forward with him but ijust had to know
"Why is it that you want to see my phone?"
"Are you texting Helena?" iasked
"What the hell no! Why would i?"

"Please Damon, can ijust see?"

"Fine but your not gonna find anything" he said. Ichecked through his messages and he still had the messages with Helena's old number, iwanted to see what they use to talk about and iwent back to the first one he sent. He had asked her is she wanted to go out for coffee....now iknow why she invited me to go with them.
Igave Damon back his phone and looked back at him.
"You know istill love her right?" he asked me
"No, idont. And ireally dont care" isaid
"Look at you Drake! Your a nobody. You dont deserve someone like Helena she needs to be with me! I'll treat her better than you!" he started screaming
"Your right, Helena is better than me and idont deserve her. But at least igive her the love she deserves. Ihelped her, the main thing is is that you destroyed her. She doesnt deserve you either."
After that iwalked back to my car and left back to the appartment.
Atleast he isnt the one that was texting Helena, but it still scares me...who is texting her?

Iarrived at the appartment and saw Johnnie and Helena on the balcony. Istepped out there and hugged Helena.
"Hey, did you get your charger?" she asked, "yeah idid" isaid.
"Well ima let you guys make love and ima go" johnnie said
"Oh shut up, hurry up and leave im sure Bryan is waiting for you to give him a blow job" Helena said laughing.
"Bye Johnnie" isaid
"Haha bye guys "

~Next day~

*Helena's POV*
Iwoke up to the smell of eggs and toast being made. Ilooked around and Drake wasn't laying down with me. Istepped out of bed and saw Drake in the kitchen.
"Good morning " he said and came over to me and kissed me
"Good morning" isaid
"Do you want any breakfast? Imade some"
"Yeah sure " igot a plate and sat down.
After we ate Drake had said just to be safe we should just change my number again. We went to the phone place and got that done.
We decided to just keep my new number between Drake and i.

The day went on and we were sitting down on the sofa, when idecided to take a shower. Itold Drake and got up, walked over to the bathroom, and walked in. Ilooked down at my arms, the scars were still there and it just upsetted me. Isighed and then looked at myself in the mirror. Ilooked disgusting, Icouldnt believe Drake could be with someone like me. He deserves someone better.

*Drakes POV*

Helena was in the shower and ijust stayed on the couch watching tv. All of a sudden Helena's phone was ringing. It was from a private number, idecided to answer it.
"Hello?" isaid
"Ohhh Drakestopher, looks like Helena doesn't think you deserve her either. Haha, and you actually believe that Damon was smart enough to text Helena? Try and guess again...Why dont you go in the shower and check on Helena she looks like she needs help" after that they hung up.

IGot up and ran to the bathroom and the door was locked.
"Helena!!! Helena!! Please open the door!"
She wasn't answering, istarted kicking the door and punching it and it finally opened. Ilooked down and couldn't believe what isaw...

SORRY IF THE STORY ISNT THAT INTERESTING..IM TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE IT SEEM "MYSTERIOUS"